• Breaking News

    Friday, February 11, 2022

    Battlefield 4 Found a BF4 relic whilst going through my closet. As far as video game shirts go, I feel like they did a great job at not making this one look too "GAMER-Y"

    Battlefield 4 Found a BF4 relic whilst going through my closet. As far as video game shirts go, I feel like they did a great job at not making this one look too "GAMER-Y"


    Found a BF4 relic whilst going through my closet. As far as video game shirts go, I feel like they did a great job at not making this one look too "GAMER-Y"

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 12:57 PM PST

    Me with the MG4 defending the objective on Locker

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 12:23 PM PST

    I surprised

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 02:57 PM PST

    Infantry Mode

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 03:12 PM PST

    So I love BF4, I play on PS4. I love conquest. I would rather play hard core, but normal is just fine.

    My biggest beef with the game is that some matches just get absolutely dominated by vehicles. We've all seen it, enemy team had like 2 or 3 people with 30+ kills and sub 5 deaths, leading the scoreboard because they are god tier with their vehicles and camp them all game long.

    I can't be the only one that gets tired of this, and how op vehicles really are. Would anyone be interested in a server with infantry mode or like hardcore with vehicles disabled? The exception of transport vehicles like quad, jet ski would be a great idea imo. Good ole conquest, HC style, without all the drama of the vehicles. Just curious how much support something like that would get, or why people think it would fail.

    In the meantime, I run recon about 90% of the time and I use the crap out of that SOFLAM. If any of you ps4/ps5 guys that like to run anti-tank class (can never remember if it's engineer or support tbh) want to hit me up, I would be more than happy to squad up for mutual benefit. If no-vehicle servers aren't an option, then lets team up and take these b*stards down. I guess I really have a personal vendetta with tanks and helicopters at this point

    TLDR; How much support would an infantry mode or vehicle free server get?

    Also if you are on playstation and like to run stinger or javelin, feel free to hmu and take advantage of my SOFLAM.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/JayFIeezy
    [link] [comments]

    whoa....

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 12:52 AM PST

    Is it possible to find carrier assault matches in 2022?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 12:11 AM PST

    Title speaks for itself. I know its not the most loved game mode, hell I might not even like it as much as I remember because I havent played it since at least 2018. Which is why I want to try and find a game of it and see if its as fun as I remember it or if it was just nostalgia. Currently BF4 is just like BF1 when it comes to finding servers, all I can find in either game is conquest and TDM. Has anyone else found any carrier assault servers, and if not when was the last time you were able to play it?

    submitted by /u/Vigorous-Mastication
    [link] [comments]

    All this hating on the UCAV and I'm just here like ...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 11:41 PM PST

    Battlefield 4 - Karma

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 09:42 PM PST

    Floating container

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 09:37 AM PST

    BF4 PC servers that don't kick you for 130 ping

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 10:04 AM PST

    I play BF4 on the PS4 and I tried it on PC before, but I got kicked in majority of the servers cause my ping was 120-130. Are there any Admins or servers that do allow 120-130 Ping players?

    submitted by /u/___Diana__
    [link] [comments]

    Love you guys.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 11:48 AM PST

    Used a QBS-09 loadout suggested by one of my viewers. After using it, I realized that the QBS-09 is better than I thought.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 09:36 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment