• Breaking News

    Friday, February 11, 2022

    Battlefield 3 Rush Kharg Island 17-2 RPK-74M

    Battlefield 3 Rush Kharg Island 17-2 RPK-74M


    Rush Kharg Island 17-2 RPK-74M

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 08:14 PM PST

    That darn "you need to install or update" message...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 05:02 PM PST

    Hey everyone. Just wondering what the correct way to play BF3 successfully in 2022 is. I get that "you need to install or update" when I try to launch from my browser. I did my reading- I tried Edge (since IE doesn't exist anymore I figured it's replacement might work), I tried to uncheck the plugin launch option but when I hit save it re-checks it forceably. All the posts I've found are outdated and don't seem to work.

    submitted by /u/NikkiBelinski
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment