• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 4, 2022

    Battlefield [BF2042] Not sure how many know about this, but you can avoid getting sucked into the tornado by simply going prone

    Battlefield [BF2042] Not sure how many know about this, but you can avoid getting sucked into the tornado by simply going prone


    [BF2042] Not sure how many know about this, but you can avoid getting sucked into the tornado by simply going prone

    Posted: 04 Jan 2022 04:35 AM PST

    Your average vehicle dependent player, Ladies and Gentleman.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2022 06:04 AM PST

    The most unrealistic aspect of this card isn’t Santa Claus… it’s the fact that they have a rocket lock at 1225 meters.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2022 07:33 AM PST

    Is Bad Company still the only good campaign?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2022 08:16 AM PST

    I only have 3 battlefield titles to my name. The first two bad companies where I fell in love with the characters and the single player story as much as I did the multiplayer and Battlefield 4 where the main 4 characters were all disinteresting spasses that couldn't hit anything I ordered them to and soft locked me early in the game. According to Angry Joe, hardline's characters and friendly AI aren't much better than 4. It made me ponder the question of whether BF ever had another good campaign, especially now that they didn't even bother making one for 2042. If not then I don't know why the Bad Company members aren't the straight up mascots of the franchise. Were there any other good campaigns?

    submitted by /u/Largicharg
    [link] [comments]

    I warned him about the bonk.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2022 09:17 AM PST

    My BF5 Medic stats before I finally make the switch to 2042. Had endless fun going out of my way to revive aswell as constantly help out teammates. Had a blast. Even made it to #1 on my region for SPM. Big thanks to all the players who always waited for me to “INCOMING”

    Posted: 04 Jan 2022 08:05 AM PST

    Hi all looking for some inputs. I played 2042 beta on Xbox series X liked it. But haven't bought it yet. With so many negative reviews and bug reported is keeping me. So straight question is it worth buying now?.. sorry if I'm violating any group rules by asking this.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2022 06:15 AM PST

    Battlefield 2042 | Bug Reports; The devs aren't screening Reddit for answers. Report here!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2022 05:57 AM PST

    Think I've finally peaked. Damn I love those BF moments (2042+bloopers)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2022 08:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment