• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 23, 2022

    Battlefield 3 Today I reached 1k MVP´s !

    Battlefield 3 Today I reached 1k MVP´s !


    Today I reached 1k MVP´s !

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 12:43 PM PST

    Unlocking the m1911

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 01:18 AM PST

    I have went through 7 live chats to ask support to give me veteran status with no luck. Is there someone who is willing to help me or each other to unlock this gun through the end game assignments in a course of a week? Thank you in advance. P.S. I also need help with the l85a2 and the mk3a1

    submitted by /u/Soggy-Suggestion-747
    [link] [comments]

    How to use server browser

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 05:24 AM PST

    Just got the game, the server browser menu is really confusing on Xbox idk how to use filter to find server with players

    Also is all premium content free with EA pass? I see many "X" in brackets and it's really annoying and confusing

    You could help me much by sending a video guide/link or just text, thank you

    submitted by /u/GlobalPressure2122
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment