• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 18, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Is it normal to have a random ban?

    Battlefield 3 Is it normal to have a random ban?


    Is it normal to have a random ban?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 04:27 AM PST

    I got a ban from a server I was trying to join.

    Appealed my ban on their discord and they told me "We don't unban hackers" while linking a completely different profile. I pointed this out and asked them to elaborate. Upon which I got an instant ban from their discord blocking me from any communication with them.

    Really good bf3 admin experience.

    submitted by /u/EpicIsOnWeed
    [link] [comments]

    Remade the audio from scratch and tweaked the visuals for the mission "Comrades" - Heat, Tenet style

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 06:22 AM PST

    The Battle For Paris 2042 concept

    Posted: 17 Dec 2021 09:27 AM PST

    All Weapons Series - AUG A3 The Nimble One

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 06:01 AM PST

    Xbow and L85A2 Unlock help

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 03:03 PM PST

    Hi to all Battlefield 3 players out there,

    I currently leveling up a second BF3 Account on PC and I want the Xbow and the L85A2 for the Assault. but I can't get it, because there are no Scavenger Server to Join for the XBOW and there is just one Squad Deathmatch Server which is always empty. It would be Nice if somemone would help me to get these two weapons.

    Origin.: nexnnetwork_ttv

    submitted by /u/N_E_X_N
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment