• Breaking News

    Monday, November 15, 2021

    Battlefield POV:It’s 2011 and you just got home from school…

    Battlefield POV:It’s 2011 and you just got home from school…


    POV:It’s 2011 and you just got home from school…

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 02:53 AM PST

    ah yes

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 07:34 PM PST

    Re-add actual ranks instead of just levels.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 09:45 AM PST

    They need to Nerf the hovercrafts

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 02:16 AM PST

    First attempt at a wingsuit play and I pulled it off!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 08:42 AM PST

    Hot Take: DICE removing the lesser played game modes to focus on Conquest and Breakthrough is not a bad thing. But, I hope they add an third 'rotating' game mode to fill the niche left behind by those more obscure modes.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 11:33 PM PST

    Hot Take: DICE removing the lesser played game modes to focus on Conquest and Breakthrough is not a bad thing. But, I hope they add an third 'rotating' game mode to fill the niche left behind by those more obscure modes.

    Every Battlefield game since BF3 felt the need to add these oddball game modes.

    • Capture the Flag
    • Chain Link
    • Gun Master
    • Team Deathmatch
    • Squad Deathmatch
    • Domination
    • War Pigeons
    • Operations

    Just to name a few throughout the various years. These modes never really had the light to shine and were often abandoned, splitting the player base making impossible to find a match months after launch as everyone flocked back to Conquest.

    But those modes were enjoyable and changed up the core gameplay loop. And there is a part of me that would hope to see them return through some kind of weekly or bi-monthly rotating game mode that allows these to shine turning them into events players can dive into.

    Reference for game modes in the various Battlefield games.

    submitted by /u/Rigman-
    [link] [comments]

    When you buy a sniper scope from Wish

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 10:11 PM PST

    I feel like everybody forgets how terrible bf4 launch was compared to bf2042. I remember it being completely unplayable more times than I can count on my hands for multiple months

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 09:00 AM PST

    This doesn't mean that's a excuse for the current issues but the current issues all seem fixable and probably not take too long to fix. I remember game breaking bugs for battlefield 4 to the point where there was a class action lawsuit filed.

    submitted by /u/stauffenburg
    [link] [comments]

    Knife takedown animation in BF2042 should be just like BF4

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 02:32 AM PST

    So my new Portal mode is totally balanced and fair

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 08:51 PM PST

    lots of stuff happening, everyone rushing to the point. it really gets the 'battlefield feeling' (for me)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 05:10 AM PST

    Just like we did it back in the BF3 days.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 02:59 AM PST

    Been spending my time hunting tanks recently ��

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 01:46 AM PST

    Scaling Skyscraper with Hovercraft

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 11:42 AM PST

    Tracking my score in 2042

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 12:28 AM PST

    Am I right or am I right?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 05:56 PM PST

    Hovercrafts are OP - MuffinFuzz on Youtube

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 02:58 AM PST

    I've spawned on other people during some weird moments throughout my BF career, but this one takes the cake.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 06:50 AM PST

    This is all i can think about when I hear the super helpful "objective under attack"

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 06:25 AM PST

    How do you justify a $60 price tag for a game with 2 game modes and 6 maps?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 09:15 AM PST

    I will be honest. I didn't know this game wasn't going to have a campaign. So to my surprise when I got in the main menu and saw what I did, all I could say is "this is it?"

    If we talk about BF2042 as a stand alone game and not package in portal(which kinda reminds me of the whole Infinite Warfare and cod4 bundle) there is quite literally the least amount of everything in a DICE game to date.

    Granted I am talking about content because I slightly enjoy the gameplay even with its tremendous amount of flaws. But even with that, how do you take years, hundreds of millions of dollars, and an ungodly amount of feedback from your previous titles and this is all you can muster. It's honestly like DICE and EA decided to start working on the next BF installment while working on 2042.

    I didn't think it was possible for them to release a game with less content then Battlefront 2015. But DICE really outdone themselves here.

    The game didn't need a few more months in the oven, it needed at least a year.

    submitted by /u/SnokeRenVader
    [link] [comments]

    So ehmm i just hit this today on PS5. Total BF4 Siege of Shanghai vibes.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 10:15 AM PST

    I may as well uninstall, cause I’m never topping this

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 07:22 AM PST

    I will never get tired of doing this...

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 06:21 AM PST

    The stars aligned

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 09:49 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment