• Breaking News

    Monday, November 22, 2021

    Battlefield 4 What’s your favourite mission from the campaign?

    Battlefield 4 What’s your favourite mission from the campaign?


    What’s your favourite mission from the campaign?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 03:23 AM PST

    My personal favourite is Shanghai what's yours?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/arandomguyfromreadit
    [link] [comments]

    Planning to dine on roadkill but eat SMAW instead

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 06:07 PM PST

    anyone know why my textures go white all the sudden?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 05:50 PM PST

    Help with Phantom bow grind

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 10:40 PM PST

    I REALLY want to unlock the phantom bow, but dont really know how to. I do know that i have to do some of the Phantom assignments, and thats where i want help. What weapons and equipment to get kills with? I play on the XB1, and on Europe servers, all hwlp is appreciated, in the comments of this post, or in game.

    Private BKitty1504 thanks you all in advance!

    submitted by /u/BKitty1504
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like I peaked today on Metro (daring setup I know :))

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 01:10 AM PST

    Took me shit ton of work, even tho it looks kind of trashy for that amount of time.. My first ever montage, hope you'll like it! :)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 04:48 AM PST

    Need Bf4 buddies

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 08:07 AM PST

    I have 700 hours in game, so ain't a noob just need friends to play with. Does not realy matter what mode, what map. I am having troubled times, so I would appreciate some game buddies.

    submitted by /u/Nebuchadnezzarch
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Unica unlock | PS4

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 12:33 AM PST

    Hey guys I finally got around to buying Naval Strike and Dragon's Teeth DLCs and am having a hard time finding servers. When I do find servers that have those DLCs, the map rotations are always on random and you would have to play for hours to maybe play a round on them.

    Does anyone know or have a server on PS4 that runs these DLCs? Also for the Unica I would need to find a server that runs Sunken Dragon but I havent been able to yet (official/rented).

    Can anyone help in this regard?

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/AutomotiveBuff
    [link] [comments]

    My BF4 conquest map tier list. Altai Range is missing. I’d place it in Trash. Thoughts? Strongly agree? Strongly disagree?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 08:39 AM PST

    Best alternatives to Battlefield?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 01:46 PM PST

    Since 2042 is a bust, what are some alternatives to the Battlefield series that get as close as possible to the BC2/BF3/BF4 experience on PC? Looking for games with an active and fun multiplayer community.

    submitted by /u/tdewald
    [link] [comments]

    What is the Chinese Assault Soldier's Gear?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 04:37 PM PST

    Anyone have a gear/kit list of the BF4 Chinese Assault soldier model? I.e. What is the helmet, armor, uniform, camo, etc?

    submitted by /u/AprocalypticCardinal
    [link] [comments]

    Any Shanghai servers with no choppers?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 09:26 AM PST

    Avoid any EZPZ servers you find

    submitted by /u/BigOrangeSquatch
    [link] [comments]

    Discussing the game: Having fun? Finding it hard?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 09:03 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I purchased Battlefield 4 recently and I like playing it, but I just seem to get plastered most matches.

    I like playing with Engineer, I got the EOD bot and I need the last two AA and AT guns.

    The problem is that my KDA absolutely sucks, I have a 0,55, sometimes 0,57 but still, it really ain't good.

    I like destroying, repairing and taking down vehicles, while being able to kill a few people from time to time, but the disparity between opportunities of gadgets is insane.

    Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE how much stuff we have in the game, how many small things there were, I was blown away because I don't remember BF3 having this much stuff.

    But when I get my AA and repair tool, I get spawncamped by Tanks and AT vehicles, it sucks.

    When I get RPG and Mines, the tanks are too mobile and far.

    When I have the Repair Tool and EOD bot, none in my team is using vehicles or waiting for me to repair, I noticed that communication can be bad between randoms, and that some people just don't care much about countering.

    AA feels very weak, I need 3 shots to try and dent a vehicle because of how much stuff they have to deter missiles, and by that time I've already been spotted and killed.

    (If I do try to wait, the flares just come back again and I'll waste EVERY single missile without hitting one.)

    AT also feels kinda weak, needing 3 RPG to kill a tank or AT is too much.

    There's maps where it feels like people are straight up hacking or just seeing every target in 0,3 seconds, they stop spriting and managed to shoot me even if im faster, it's insane.

    And the DMRs are just so OP it makes Sniper pale in comparison...

    I can love my role but damn, sometimes the experience isn't that good.

    Anyone had something like this happen?

    submitted by /u/DukeOfCiatra
    [link] [comments]

    This game is practically unplayable on PS3

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 01:48 AM PST

    Game is riddled with hackers and lag. Dice pretty much abandoned the game on PS3 isn't it time to pull the plug already? 7/10 matches you get into have someone hacking now. Guys going 50 to 1 in games with magic bullets that 1 shot kill their targets. The Jet jacks and Heli hacks. Guys spamming cool downs and speed hacking jets spamming Jdams and smoke screens every 3 seconds.

    It wasn't like this 5 years ago but now the game is full of hackers with better designed hacks now and there is pretty much nothing you can do about it. No way to report them and if you did who would care. Seriously just pull the plug on the Ps3 servers already the game is ruined by this behavior.

    I run into other players complaining about this all the time. I even quit the game for a spell but I come back to it for some free time and it's even worse. What's the point of keeping this going on PS3 if it's just going to be neglected. I know the game is old but come on.. sheesh!!! FIX THIS!

    submitted by /u/Gankeshu
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 Premium

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 03:07 PM PST

    Hi I'm on PlayStation in the UK and I've been tryna find where I could get premium for Battlefield 4 for cheap. Everywhere I've looked it's been around £30. Does anyone know where I could find it for cheaper?

    submitted by /u/AgentMhd20
    [link] [comments]

    Which launcher one hit attack Helis?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 09:25 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment