• Breaking News

    Monday, November 22, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Just some rocket snipes

    Battlefield 4 Just some rocket snipes


    Just some rocket snipes

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 08:40 AM PST

    Have a great day everyone!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 09:37 AM PST

    My BF4 conquest map tier list. Thoughts? Where do you agree and disagree?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 01:55 PM PST

    The Gauntlet of Shanghai

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 01:54 PM PST

    Suddenly experiencing horrible lag

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 04:22 PM PST

    Played around 4-5 days ago and had no issues; even on a full Locker server I was pulling 80+ FPS, but now I've been experiencing horrible stutters, FPS drops, and even server issues. Anyone else having the same problems?

    submitted by /u/horskie
    [link] [comments]

    Connection to ea server lost

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 02:19 PM PST

    I have just bought the game. I can play campaign mode but won't let me go online. Just get this message?

    submitted by /u/Aggressive-Name-2806
    [link] [comments]

    what am i doing wrong?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 02:15 PM PST

    Server problems because of 2042?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 12:59 PM PST

    Played 2042 and couldn't stand it so I went to play some BF4 and 1. The server list is down to like 6 active servers, which I know isn't true cause all my favorites are running, and 2. Ever server, even the populated ones, have triple digit pings. Definitely not a connection problem on my end. Anyone else getting this?

    submitted by /u/4phn
    [link] [comments]

    Help with the SR-2 unlock on Xbox

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 12:44 PM PST

    this is the last gun i want to unlock and i need help with it,i need to destroy 7 more boats but cant find a good server to do it. can anyone here help me ?

    submitted by /u/DarkFalcon1887
    [link] [comments]

    can i play Battlefield with no PS+

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 11:38 AM PST

    I have a PlayStation 4 and I don't have PlayStation Plus. all of my games are single-player. I do have games like Black Ops 3, Modern Warfare, and Battlefront 2. They all have "offline" modes where I can create lobbies and play against bots, I really enjoy doing that. is there an option in Battlefield 4 where I can just play against bots no internet required? Cuz I have Hardline and there's no option to play against bots.

    submitted by /u/fox07_tanker
    [link] [comments]

    Locked and Loaded - (PC) Fragmovie

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 09:18 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment