• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 17, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Rendezook on a trailing jet :)

    Battlefield 4 Rendezook on a trailing jet :)


    Rendezook on a trailing jet :)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 04:37 AM PST

    What are your thoughts on the Infrared Smoke or IR Smoke?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 04:13 AM PST

    Russian jets are just built different

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 10:05 AM PST

    Wait for it.... Wait for it.... SMAW!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 09:03 PM PST

    Badmin spotted

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 01:38 PM PST

    Looking for a fun squad

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 02:49 AM PST

    hey guys! I just started playing BF4. Big fan of battlefield franchise. I am looking for players who can join me or a squad who can recruit me. I used to play CSGO, Destiny 2 and other FPS games. Lets squad up and have a gg in BF4.

    submitted by /u/ab_nw
    [link] [comments]

    Badmins Alert: FUN TRASH TROLOLO SERVER

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 10:29 AM PST

    TLDW; Pushed an admin's tank with my tank that was camping in our own spawn on a Russian server where I've played for months. Got banned. Appealed on their weird Russian-version-of-Facebook page. Other players on the group's page told me their similar stories of admin abuse. Admins deleted our conversation (embarrassing for them) and wanted me to record my screen with a phone logging into Windows, Origin, and run BF4 in order to get unbanned. I said no. Watch out for these guys!

    submitted by /u/ZenMachine
    [link] [comments]

    What are your thoughts on the most unappreciated carbine the Swiss Sig 553?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 04:53 PM PST

    4th Time's the Charm

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 04:50 PM PST

    Love that map

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 07:06 PM PST

    Fun bug with muted audio on startup

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 03:42 AM PST

    Redownloaded bf4 after getting my refund on 2042 and everything was fine for a day or two.
    Lately when I startup the game, there is 0 audio coming from the game, even though master% is 100 and everything looks to be in order. I've made sure my drivers are up to date, I checked my audio/communications defaults, and checked that bf4 has volume in the volume mixer
    So far, the only solution I've found is to repair the game files after every computer startup. The game has audio at startup thereafter if I've repaired them once
    So idk what turning off my computer does to make bf4 be quiet

    submitted by /u/buhklao
    [link] [comments]

    Ded Gaem Now

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 01:03 AM PST

    Long range SMAW on Heli action!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 09:00 PM PST

    Violation (MULTIHACK) #71327

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 05:49 AM PST

    Roughly 4+ months ago i reinstalled battlefield 4 after not playing for a couple of years. Everything was ok and I could play no problem at all.

    Then around 2/3 months ago i finally upgraded my PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and did a full clean install . I've only just got around to reinstalling BF4 again. Every time i join a server though, i get kicked for Violation (MULTIHACK) #71327.

    I don't hack i never have in over 20 years of online gaming i've no idea what's getting me kicked. I'm only running the same softerware I used to when my PC was a windows 7 machine.

    notepad +++

    Firefox

    Chrome

    Tor browser

    Comodo internet security

    Spybot search & destroy

    Malwarebytes

    CCleaner

    openoffice

    teamspeak

    discord

    origin

    Mount & Balde 2

    Vortex (M&B 2 mod manager)

    Dying light platnium

    winrar

    VLC player

    I've tried following the guides on reinstalling PB. I've uninstalled discord, nvidia user experience in case it's that with the overlay. Any processes that I'm not certain about in taskmanager i've ended. But still no joy i'm still getting kicked for Violation (MULTIHACK) #71327.

    Does anyone have any idea what the hell causes Violation (MULTIHACK) #71327 in.

    It's not just Battlefield that i'm worried about its if i buy any other game that has sodding punkbuster on and i get false flagged for that to.

    EDIT: I'm also now getting this message for christ sakes

    Stated reason: Multihack - https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-guid-search-4b640fe389522 [perm][mated77]

    I've not even done a thing on the servers because as soon as i join i get kicked. And i'm absolutely certain i got that by just by trying to join one of these idiots servers. BANZORE.COM

    How the hell are you supposed to fix a PB problem when idiots like BANZORE.COM instant Guide ban. When you're only sodding joining to see if you've fixed the problem with PB.

    Edit 2: https://bf4db.com/player/790579063

    My character

    submitted by /u/JohnLee5567
    [link] [comments]

    The m416

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 01:36 AM PST

    I have been an avid ak5c user for some time now and realised I hadn't unlocked all the assault rifles from just xp. I have used a couple before but never lasted long, I felt like I couldn't find a good medium between high/low fire rate with a good stability and damage. Found the m416 and think it's a great gun.

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/simux19
    [link] [comments]

    i don't fear lav's, they fear me!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 10:34 PM PST

    Anyone here enjoy smaller lobbies 20 people and under) compared to full lobbies?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 08:00 PM PST

    I personally feel like there's more fun to having a smaller battle in a nice map like Golmud. Nothing chaotic lile 64 player games where every tank is used and you can't go more than 29 feet without getting shot at.

    submitted by /u/12InchPickle
    [link] [comments]

    Tank rapid fire?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 03:09 PM PST

    I was playing tank this weekend and it took me a few hours to get warmed up again. I got the itch after watching some highlight tank footage from years back. So after a while I went to customize my load out and equipped Sabot with Canister shell but I quickly realized that's not for armored vehicles. I seem to remember in old footage tanks doing some rapid fire where they'd get two shots off quickly on the main gun but was it patched or something? I couldn't figure it out

    submitted by /u/Praughna
    [link] [comments]

    I know it's been 8 (wonderful) years but is there a way to prevent the game from scrambling me and my friends??? Or any servers that don't do that???

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 05:40 PM PST

    I know that it's hard that there will be a solution at this stage of the game, but is there at least some servers that don't do that??? I have waited years to play with my friends but every match we get scrambled (and it's always us for some reason), and it's the most frustrating shit ever!!! I think we all have rage quitted every match we entered, at this pace some of them might start to uninstall the game. I mean, I couldn't care less about balance and being curbstomped for entire matches as long as we play together. That's what Battlefield is about god dammit!!! Thanks in advance if someone can lead me to some servers (or even better if we can push EA for a solution since it seems that people are gonna keep playing this game for awhile lul), and sorry for the venting :P

    submitted by /u/BLOOD_PALADIN
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment