• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 14, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Just got bf3 used to play on ps3 years ago and then I get kicked, why?

    Battlefield 3 Just got bf3 used to play on ps3 years ago and then I get kicked, why?


    Just got bf3 used to play on ps3 years ago and then I get kicked, why?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 06:38 PM PST

    How to do good in metro?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 11:14 PM PST

    So far when winning k/d is about 1.0 and when losing its about 0.5. I was using recon, guess Ill try assault, got a headshot for no reason trying assault. So far just playing metro. But I wanna try tdm on metro maybe, idr what it was i used to play on console.

    submitted by /u/NeurogenesisWizard
    [link] [comments]

    BF Portal: Hardcore Rush v0.1 Rules and Codes

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 10:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment