• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 7, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Bf3 premium price.

    Battlefield 3 Bf3 premium price.


    Bf3 premium price.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 02:08 PM PST

    Hey guys. I am thinking about getting a Bf3 premium but I don't think it is worth the current asking price of 40euro. How often does Bf3 Premium get discounted or is there a way to get it for cheaper?

    submitted by /u/nick12233
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some help for the Xbox online coop

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 10:06 AM PST

    Hey! After playing the game on ps3 a decade ago, I bought an Xbox series x some months ago and with a rush of nostalgia I started playing b3 again and wanted to complete some achievements in the online coop. I was looking for some people that want to do the Sniper mission perfectly and also in hard difficulty. The other achievement I was looking to obtain was the ninja one, where you have to be stealthy in the first part of a mission.

    submitted by /u/Tamuz95_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment