• Breaking News

    Friday, October 22, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Somebody is having a bad day.

    Battlefield 4 Somebody is having a bad day.


    Somebody is having a bad day.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    Very satisfying surprise attack with M9 from a few months back:

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    What kind of cheat is this?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    Melee fest

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Looking for squadmates

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    I have always played bf alone, is there still an active discord server where i can find people to squad up with?

    submitted by /u/serrrano
    [link] [comments]

    Got my friend to play BF4 and killed a pilot with a no-scope within the LITERAL first five minutes of playing. Sadly shadowplay didn't pick up my mic

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    Lost connection to the session/server curiousness

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    So like many folks have been getting this a lot recently (worked fine for me back in the spring, was away for the summer, came back and nothing but problems).
    anyhoo, it seems like anytime i try to join a 45hz server or one with ANY of the dlc maps (i have premium and all the maps and used to play them no problem before) I get the title error. If i try to connect to a 30hz 'classic' map server, i can do it, maybe....85% of the time without getting that message.
    can anyone else confirm this happening with them?

    submitted by /u/stromdriver
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for guys to make a squad, that have common sense... I'll explain

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    All right I will get the quick stuff out first USA servers starting tonight even could be permanent could be temporarily we'll just see how we do. And if you don't have a mic just don't even bother. And please try to have multiple skills not just a one-trick pony. I'm no stud player either I have about a 2 KD casual player none of my friends really playing anymore and all of this I'm speaking into a phone so there's probably errors. Okay now it's time to vent a little like these people on here got to be kidding. Does nobody have any common sense or know how to do anything as like a team. I could probably throw out a lot of examples and I'm sure other guys on here might as well but like if you get in the same tank and you go at three other tanks and you get destroyed every time why do you keep doing that or even if it's a one-on-one or something. Like a lot of people do the same s*** like if it didn't work the first three times maybe you should change something up or or how about you wait for like another tank on your team or something. And don't even get in a boat of mine if you're not going to repair I don't know how many people do that like help out or if you take that last spot and you're not a repair person and then you just stay there. I don't know how many games I've played lately where it's just one person doing the boat and everybody else is doing their own thing. And he does well versus a couple boats and a helicopter but ultimately maybe if you had that just a little bit more help could have got it done. Now I get it if that's not your style but I have to believe that there's more people than that that cant be selfish for a game because he didn't get to operate and just maybe repair cuz I try to do that I try to operate and then if my teammate or somebody or a squad mate wants to run it then I'll sit back and I'll be the repair person let him get his time in. I don't know obviously I'm hot right now and those are like the three that come to light I know there's probably more but stop going after three tanks by yourself help out with the vehicles repair one time or just get in there and operate a turret. Cuz I promise you if you want to operate that and especially if I see you're doing it by yourself I will hop in and try to help or repair you. You actually come to find out that when you do that type of stuff sometimes you go on some pretty nice streaks and you're just messing people up. I don't know what are you guys think like am I wrong in this like you guys have any other things to add with these things or other things. Or like when you're running around and you see the icon above your teammate and you see him saying like he needs medic he needs ammo try to be a little more attentive like I get it in the heat of things but just going to have it maybe like when you're just running to objective or you know there's really no enemies around like throwing your squad mates some stuff.

    submitted by /u/ahutch1191
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes you just get lucky

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Problems joining friends squads

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    I recently bought bf4 with my friend and we cant join eachothers squad. Does anyone know how we can join eachothe

    submitted by /u/da_adult69
    [link] [comments]

    Had a good run - proof that if you PTFO and support your team you can come out on top.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Does Anyone Actually Like Vehicles?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    This game was on sale for $5 so I bought it because I like shooters with realistic ballistics. Turns out most people don't use this game as a shooter, but instead a flight/tank sim.

    Do people actually like vehicles??? Why don't they make a version of this game with good ballistics but no vehicles? Is it just because this is the older version of the game that nobody plays it the fun way anymore?

    Team Deathmatch is the only mode where you can use guns and actually hurt people and the maps are all tiny so the ballistics don't even matter. I just don't understand why they put the effort into making realistic ballistics if they don't even get used because you have to use a rocket launcher 99% of the time.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Username927838327782
    [link] [comments]

    I think I did something called only in battlefield

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    XBOX 360

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 03:04 AM PDT

    Are there any XBOX 360 players still out there? If so share your GT to keep the servers active!

    submitted by /u/Hoskovich
    [link] [comments]

    Do a barrel roll

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    Bf4 hanging on pc

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    I play bf4 and bf1 on PC and they both worked fine but after updating my PC windows bf4 is not working..it opens but hangs at some point and makes the PC hang too..i have to shut down the PC by removing the power cord and yeah bf1 works fine btw ...anyone knows what the problem could be with bf4?

    submitted by /u/Arhamfcb
    [link] [comments]

    How does BF2042 gunplay compare to BF4's?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    All the YouTubers say it "feels good" (or bad for that matter lol), but I haven't seen anyone actually explain the mechanics. BF4's gunplay wasn't hardcore realism or whatever, but it was a big reason why I've played this game for so long. 2042 is obviously different, but I'd like to know how exactly.

    submitted by /u/H00PLAx1073m
    [link] [comments]

    Good run on locker with L85A2

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Thomas had never seen such bullshit! - I swear to god this is all consecutive, I only speed up respawn and travels.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Hallo ihr lieben, wir haben einen Semi Hardcore Server erstellt, es läuft Eroberung auf allen Karten( auch premium) leider ist es schwer einen neuen Server zum laufen zu bekommen, also gerne favorisieren und rein schauen

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment