• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 6, 2021

    Battlefield 4 I have no clue how I landed that shot.

    Battlefield 4 I have no clue how I landed that shot.


    I have no clue how I landed that shot.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Still the best feeling

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    Will battlefield 4 still have player after 2042 releses

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    From a few years ago

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Chaos

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    Is the Battlefield2042 (beta) gameplay what you expected so far?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Probably an unpopular opinion?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    So can we agree DICE has been getting steadily worse at making battlefield?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    idk if its just me, but every game seems worse than the last in some aspect or another, bf3 and 4 were roughly equivalent with 3 winning in aesthetics (it really felt and looked amazing to play), and 4 winning in far more options and balance

    from then on tho, i havent clicked with a single game they made like i did with 3/4

    and now with the 2042 beta, christ please tell me im not the only now finding it atrocious? it feels like the love child between a chinese knockoff of battlefield and star wars battlefront with a hint of "graphic design is my passion" (seriously the hud design and colors are AWFUL, i have no idea whats going on most of the time), and we cant even access a loadout/customization screen, cant change keybinds, cant open the BIG MAP to have some notion of whats going on and where to go since flags dont even blink above the minimap when theyre under contest... the list goes on and on. i cant enjoy myself playing it at all. specially in vehicles with their sluggish aim and poor control and even more so on air vehicle that all have some sort of auto correct on at all times screwing with your aim and fly like theyre in zero gravity or something. idk if i have anything positive to say other than its pretty i guess.

    this game is a mess

    submitted by /u/Rowger00
    [link] [comments]

    BF2042 Pros & Cons of the Beta

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    I got into battlefield with bf3 and I've been playing battlefield 4 for like 7 years almost 8 or whenever it first came out. I dabbled with bf1 and wasn't really a fan of the multiplayer. Beautiful story though. Didn't touch bf5. With call of duty falling further into the shitter (was a huge fan of black ops 2). I would like an objective review of the beta. I understand that it's a beta and the real game should be better but I'm really hoping this game is phenomenal to at least give me something new to play. I would like to see an objective review because typically social media focuses on the bad if you know what I mean.

    submitted by /u/MacDub840
    [link] [comments]

    Definitely a war crime, sorry dudes

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    hey guys, playing the new beta for 2042 and was wondering for the jet controls how can i get it identical if not similar to the controls in battlefield 4. i run veteran and southpaw for the jet controls,default and southpaw for the helis. what controls in 2042 can i configure to make it the same?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    edit: for xbox

    submitted by /u/KvngCotto
    [link] [comments]

    Any BF4 players on Playstation? Come play with us on Sloth Alliance Servers.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    I know some of us decided to buy 2042 which is great and I'm happy for you guys.

    For those who are not, come play with us. We keep both servers active and full every day so you guys have a place to play. Getting Classics up as we speak. Come on over.

    submitted by /u/IlSlothll
    [link] [comments]

    Any BF4 players on? Come play with us on Sloth Alliance Servers.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    I know some of us decided to buy 2042 which is great and I'm happy for you guys.

    For those who are not, come play with us. We keep both servers active and full every day so you guys have a place to play. Getting Classics up as we speak. Come on over.

    submitted by /u/IlSlothll
    [link] [comments]

    Any BF4 players on? Come play with us on Sloth Alliance Servers.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    I know some of us decided to buy 2042 which is great and I'm happy for you guys.

    For those who are not, come play with us. We keep both servers active and full every day so you guys have a place to play. Getting Classics up as we speak. Come on over.

    submitted by /u/IlSlothll
    [link] [comments]

    Just being a chucklefuck with the potato cannon

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    How active is BF4 on Xbox 1? And how many have the DLC?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    The 2 BF games I have right now are BF1 and BFV and with BF1, I have the success that it's active but I have the problem that I've rarely been able to play any of the DLC maps as I wait ages to play on DLC maps, operations, so on, and on BFV, there's the simple problem of barely anyone.

    So does BF4 have these such problems. I want an insight before I buy.

    submitted by /u/DShitposter69420
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of servers do you like to play? (Xbox)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    What kind of server characteristics do y'all like? My buddies are looking at renting and want to make something that will be populated.

    Right now it's looking like conquest, standard tickets, and DLC maps. Maybe mess a bit with vehicles; I played hangar 21 with only transports and it was very fun. Could also bump ticket count a bit higher, but we don't want to be on a single map for an hour.

    Here are the maps we've enjoyed, would love to hear what you prefer.

    Hangar 21 Locker Metro Shanghai Propaganda Zavod Golmud Hammerhead Hainan

    submitted by /u/The_Mann_In_Black
    [link] [comments]

    How to reverse scroll direction for weapon change

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    I just got the game recently, but it's been bugging me that I have to scroll up to go to the next weapon rather than scrolling down. Both the go to next weapon and go to last weapon buttons are bound to my scroll wheel, but I'm still not sure how to change the direction I have to scroll. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/X9Falcon9X
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 2042: Conquest Gameplay (No Commentary)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    transport hammer

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    A newbie question about the actual players in servers...

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Hello all, first of all, sorry if these kinds of posts are not allowed.

    I really enjoy playing bf4 but a lot of the "full" servers are hit and miss with their actual player count. Sometimes I go into a 61/64 server and I'll see that there is only 8 players in the actual game. Is there a better way to accurately view servers? I use the game client, maybe Battlelog is better? Anyways, thanks for the help in advance!

    submitted by /u/moistdabs420blazeit
    [link] [comments]

    What are your thoughts on the Unica 6? Do you still use it?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment