• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 7, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Helishot headshot

    Battlefield 4 Helishot headshot


    Helishot headshot

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    big turn with a shitty sniper

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    It appears as if my squadmate is pulling a Superman here...

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Telekinetically knifing my enemy. GIMME THEM TAGS NOOB

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Ceiling limit can be your friend

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    I'm afraid: i'm not a god or a pro but i know how to play this game after 5 years . Only this week got banned from 2 servers because i killed the admin and his jet. I'm on ps4 and i see few server online for europe. Could you guys help me ? Are still there some good servers?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    Kills in this game are really satisfying

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Battlefield 4 servers have gone to shit

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Seems like when the battlefield 2042 open beta came out, battlefield 4 servers have gone to shit. Constant disconnection issues, I get a high kill game only for it to be snatched away from me and instantly disconnected from server. When I try to rejoin the same server I'm put in a queue and so I have to find another server to join. I've noticed huge lag spikes and other issues like the ping on all the server suddenly going up. Is anyone else having this issue. I play on console

    submitted by /u/SAGE3435
    [link] [comments]

    Bf2042 Controls

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Okay does anyone know what settings I could use on bf2042 to make it feel more like bf4?

    submitted by /u/fajson
    [link] [comments]

    Bf4, 2042 themed reshade

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    I was thinking itd be really cool if someone made a 2042 themed reshade preset for battlefield 4 since alot of us dont have the pcs to play the new game XD

    submitted by /u/Aspect9
    [link] [comments]

    cz-805 not bad

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    battlefield 4 premium edition

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    Just bought Battlefield 4 premium on steam because there is 88% sale but I have no idea what game about, can someone explain me some basics?

    submitted by /u/8_DARK_BORK_8
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Multiplayer

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    So does anyone here still play multiplayer on Xbox? I swear there aren't any people down to play the game as is meant to be played. Just got back in to playing after a year hiatus, but really wanting to play some objectives and work together with at least one other, and a full squad would be awesome. Cheers guys

    Edit: If you wanna play some games, DM me your Xbox username and I'll add you!

    submitted by /u/ilovea1steaksauce
    [link] [comments]

    Just pre ordered 2042 on Amazon how do I get the beta code?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    Sloth Alliance Presents: WE LOVE JAPAN! 私たちは日本が大好きです!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    What am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    I just recently decided to pick this game up and try it...and man is this game weird. I just came off of cod, apex, etc so I have some experience with fps games. However this game is another breed. I spawn in and try to go towards the objective, but I die to the guy sitting in a dark corner on the other side of the map. Or I search for centuries for the enemy only to get beamed randomly. I feel like this game is very, very slow and right now it feels like a slog to try and enjoy it. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/anothermotherfistr
    [link] [comments]

    ACOG, Target detector and heavy barrel are missing. Saving money now. LOL SCAR 17s

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    Is it normal that battlefield 4 looks worse than vanilla skyrim on the series s?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment