• Breaking News

    Monday, October 11, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Battlefield 3 & 4 | Fragtage 18

    Battlefield 3 Battlefield 3 & 4 | Fragtage 18


    Battlefield 3 & 4 | Fragtage 18

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    XB1 Latency Issues

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    First time playing on XB1 in a year or so and I'm getting incredible amounts of lag, even though my connection decent with about 52ms ping.

    It seems to only be really bad when playing infantry. When I'm in a vehicle the game runs pretty normally, but I can't even run in a straight line once i get out.

    Anyone else having similar issues?

    submitted by /u/MyUsernameIs_
    [link] [comments]

    Ambient soundscape: Epicenter

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    I can’t deploy a bipod anymore (PS3)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    For some weird reason I can't deploy the bipod in any weapon, configuration, position.... it just doesn't work. My controlled is fine. Do anyone have this problem as well?

    submitted by /u/tiemposdehambre
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment