• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 12, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Battlefield 4 medics:

    Battlefield 4 Battlefield 4 medics:


    Battlefield 4 medics:

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Felt like something out of a James Bond film

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    :(

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    I was spinning endlessly in the Test Range. So I made a meme from it.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    What is your guys favorite engineer load out launcher,and why?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    The Hawk 12G is a sniper change my mind

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Hows this for a James Bond movie scene

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    I got a sudden feeling I should turn around

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Weapon shortcut bundle is free on steam

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    1 in a million shot!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    Like a good engineer, I run through fire to help repair vehicles.... turns out it was the enemy vehicle ��

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    New player

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Hello, I am new to battlefield 4 and so far I have had a blast playing it. I am surprised how servers are still full after nearly 5 years! But anyways, does anyone have any tips on how to get better at the game. I feel like I would have much more fun if I was helping my team more

    Thx

    submitted by /u/pdx_poopy
    [link] [comments]

    I want to get bf4 premium but I have the standard edition

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Is it good if I buy the premium edition when I already have the standard edition? Right now it's 8 dollars and I don't want to pay 15 bucks for each dlc

    submitted by /u/Minimoose122
    [link] [comments]

    Siege of shanghai

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Does the tower come down by players or is it after a certain amount of tickets lost? Because the map gets pretty boring after the tower is gone

    submitted by /u/Attacking-Helicopter
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling kinda tricked but I guess it's on me for not reading lol

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    So my xbox died yesterday and I downloaded game pass for PC which includes EA Play. I thought my profile would carry over and I'd be playing the xbox version of the game like all the other game pass for PC games, but I had to start from scratch on a lvl 0 account....should I even bother playing against these mouse and keyboard players with my controller lol?

    I'm probably done with the game until 2042 drops because I don't feel like grinding 110 lvls + all those battlepacks again. I'm a little annoyed about it but oh well I guess

    submitted by /u/Tolu_Robertson
    [link] [comments]

    It do be like that sometimes

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    RPG is my favorite long range weapon

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    I need some help with something.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    I just got the game(on PS4) and wanted to be able to play it with some friends, but once it finished downloading I try to join my friend and the party thing wouldn't work. So I started to look up how to and after about an hour I found out how to get into the same match. But we were on different teams, so I went to the team manager on the pause menu and tried to invite him there. It said I had to do something with Battlelog. So I searched that, it told me to download the companion app, so I did. I signed into my PS4 account and hoped I could invite him after restarting the game. Still didn't work. And then the EA online thing, can't find anywhere I could sign up for that. Some help would be awesome, or if I'm doing something wrong please tell me. I'm starting to regret buying this game after 4 hours of trying to get it to work.

    submitted by /u/Dirt_Bike_Dog679
    [link] [comments]

    Im sick and tired of tanks.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    Can you guys give me the names of some servers that run conquest with few to zero vehicles? Im tired of dying over and over again from tanks while there is nothing I can do. I blow up one, another takes its place. You guys are gonna say "Go play team deathmatch or domination." But I want the traditional battlefield experience with huge maps and 64 players, and for it to be infantry focused. Bf1 and bf5 were pretty balanced with their vehicles and tanks didnt spawn super fast. Even there are si many anti tank weapons, tanks still dominate. Also non sniper server names would be nice. Thx

    submitted by /u/Optimal-Error
    [link] [comments]

    Way too close��

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    free on origin

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Battlefield 2042 is on another level

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Need help to achieve NOT THE WEAKEST LINK ASSIGNMENT

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    I need some help to get mpx. Need two people who are willing to help us or get the assignment for themselves.

    submitted by /u/Nebuchadnezzarch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment