• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Hopefully the movement in Battlefield 2042 will be as fun as the movement in BF4

    Battlefield 4 Hopefully the movement in Battlefield 2042 will be as fun as the movement in BF4


    Hopefully the movement in Battlefield 2042 will be as fun as the movement in BF4

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    Anyone else's server pings look like this?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Glock is so OP doesn´t even need a Soldier

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    i felt so cool after ramming the tank n getting the kill lol

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    This piece of trash spend multiple games base camping all our air vehicles and destroying them before we flew out of the spawn. Felt good to hit his dumbass with this tow missile.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    BF4 Xbox Servers

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    Every single conquest server has a queue of 5-10 but then when I join there are only like 30 people in the match… Anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/playboifart
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously what is happening

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    Is this happening to anyone else? And please tell me how to fix it

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Just a little queue

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    The only thing getting me through the BF4 campaign is the fact that I can kill Irish at the end and the only thing that would make it better would be giving me the ability to shoot Hannah, Pac, Garrison and then myself.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/FatCatFlubber03
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 working weird. Every times I open the game, it says that the dlc's are inlocked. Then I arrive in the menu and I notice that some icons are missing. Most of them show up agin when joining and leaving a game. If I want to play with someone I have to join one of the latest room joined.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Anyone else having this problem on Xbox One? Happened multiple times

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    I made a Battlefield 4 poster!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Just Shoot At The Red Things Until The Bad Man Goes Away

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    The bow-deagle combo is my favorite

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    Battlefield moments with my favorite gun the AWS.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Never forget!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    You can run but you can't hide

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    Help finding a safe and secure lamp decoder for the lamps at dragon valley for Dice LA skin on IPhone or laptop

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Mobile: So I spent time on the dragon's pass map to try and get the Doce LA skin (snow suit, yay!). I found server by a badass who owns a server and keeps it up for players wanting to get the skin. I know the instructions: look at lamps, note down lamps, turn on button, look at lamps, note down turn off button, find button and repeat until I find the combination that turns on all the lamps. Then find the skull keypad and type in the birdy leg code (83980800000), then note down the Morse code, preferably record it… somehow…

    Decode Morse code message, get my personal code, go to the radio tower to wait 2 minutes before another tiny button spawns. Press the new button to spawn a new keypad and type in my personal code to finally unlock the Dice LA skin.

    An Easter that is easier said than done. My problem is that I'm not truly good at puzzles and I can't read Morse code. I learned that there is a decoder app but that is for Android through the google play store, but I use an iPhone.

    When I try to find a website for it I either can't find one for iPhone &/or don't feel like downloading or clicking on multiple sketchy, and likely malicious, sites that will have access to my device and upload god knows what to my devices.

    So what I'm asking here is help finding a decoder that will not only work reliably and simplify this puzzle but also not upload viruses or do other malicious techno stuff to my phone or computer.

    Thanks for any help and any advice is welcome, including some advice for learning how to decode the puzzle manually.

    submitted by /u/1use2use3use
    [link] [comments]

    Seismic Gaming [PC] [EU, NA, OC] [18+]

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    Seismic Gaming is a community of casual gamers who value social interaction above all else. In Seismic you can find a family of people who are respectful and non-toxic to each other. Seismic is about enjoying the experience and growing together as a community.

    Upon the release of the Battlefield 2042 trailer, we have decided to play Battlefield 4 until the new title's release. Battlefield is now a new and ever growing division in our community. We've got a BF4 server that has a cap of 64 players and runs at 60hz, based in Europe. We have a lot of existing members who are going to play 2042 at release. As our game division grows, we will be selecting new staff members and hosting new events for Battlefield.

    You can join our in-game server by searching for "Seismic" in the server browser.
    If you want a free VIP slot, and to play with like-minded individuals, you can join our Discord server and Platoon.

    What we are looking for:

    • Be at least 18 years old
    • Be an active member in discord and in game
    • Be respectful to other members

    You can check out our website for more information at seismicgaming.eu
    If you are interested in applying, you can click on "Join Us" and direct yourself to the Battlefield Division on our website.
    If you have any questions you can message me on discord: Asterus#1290

    submitted by /u/SeismicRecruitment
    [link] [comments]

    Currently 46 people queued for Tropic Thunder on Xbox?? I always play on that server but never a queue more than 15. Did I miss something?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment