• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 20, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Happened to catch my homie RKO a helo with his helo lol

    Battlefield 4 Happened to catch my homie RKO a helo with his helo lol


    Happened to catch my homie RKO a helo with his helo lol

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    Have fun!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Feel kinda bad for killing that guy, I think he was just watching

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    I bought a thing…

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    This happened ��‍♀️

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    20mm Gatling Gun Rounds, Middle one is a dummy round and the rest are spent casings

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    MAV Triple Kill

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    BF4

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    You are hit by roughly 2000 tungsten balls, leaving you little more than a pile of sludge, no not even that, you are merely juice, leaving everyone that beared witness to the event with countless mental health problems for years to come.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/wimpydude88
    [link] [comments]

    What the heck happened with this knife animation

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    are you ready for the snipes

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Stay away from this cancerous Server

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    110% accuracy

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Problem running the game with i5 6400 and gtx 1060 6gb

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    I can't play the game properly with my PC, cpu usage is 100%, gpu usage is around 70%, I play on ultra 1080p, and my fps is like around 40-60 when it really should be way, way higher. I have tried lowering the settings, but nothing changed, also tried doing lots of other stuff like playing with the amount of prerendered frames for bf4 in nvidia control panel, nothing helps.

    Any assistance here, please?

    submitted by /u/N1tingale
    [link] [comments]

    Any Chainlink servers still up on PC? I can't complete the MPX assignment without them.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    I was just wondering if there are any chainlink servers still up because upon searching for them myself they were nowhere to be found. I've been completing DLC gun challenges and this has been a roadblock for a bit.

    submitted by /u/Phynatic
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first jdam vs a flying heli. MrCinnamon took it like a champ, messaged me complimenting my shot. Sent him this clip to show my POV. If you're on here guy GG!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    Is the campaign able to be done or broken on PC?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    I'm trying to complete the campaign in order to get the weapons from it. I'm on the water mission in the carrier. Is it possible to complete it or is to bugged as you can't get through the water, its literally impossible. This is on PC. Is there a workaround?

    submitted by /u/Chad-Throwaway
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players on Xbox

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    I rented a server and added some new maps tired of vanilla 😒 looking for anyone to join the server, the server name is : Best Maps 4 Fun Only on Xbox One

    submitted by /u/MynameisMicm
    [link] [comments]

    Conquest server, anyone?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    A friend and myself purchased a server to run large conq on, and im entirely new to the game as of 2 weeks ago. We've only had the server fill once, and it happened to be the day we needed to re-up payment for...so since it reset, its been awful quiet. Anyone on here wanna get down on some HC conquest? Also looking for advice on server settings. Just to attract more people really, gets boring occupying a server alone 🤣. On xbox.

    submitted by /u/Scuttlebus
    [link] [comments]

    Random dot on screen also in singleplayer? what is this

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Banned from every server I try to join

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    I've been trying to join servers on PC for the last 15 minutes and every one of them instantly kicks me out and tells me that I'm banned. I've never been on any of these servers and I can't figure out why this is happening. Anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/itsfilo
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to help people get the dice camo in a nutshell

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    Question

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    I see bf4 is rising again in playercounts in 2021 and i want to get and try out the game myself…

    Question is: is premium worth it? I see you get some extra maps, modes and guns with it and its only €2 more expensive

    submitted by /u/N3WBUYYY
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment