• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    Battlefield 4 oppression

    Battlefield 4 oppression


    oppression

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    yea i dont really like campers

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    Icicle goes STAB

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Alright people I’ve finally sorted out all the problems with my server and it’s now searchable. Just put in this filter and search the name and it should pop right up. Let’s get this thing populated for the next 3 months

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    I just rented a server to unlock the MPX on xbox, you guys can find the server by search for “Unlocking mpx” US-East region

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    mfw a J-20 chinese jet is doing a strafing run at my location and i am a single infantry soldier out in the open

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    How tf did I survive this

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    If at first you don't succeed...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    Ummmmmmm Ok

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    real mature servers on battlefield 4.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    My luckiest shot yet

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    Great first day with the new bf4 server yesterday thank you!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Server was max capacity all day yesterday! So thank you reddit! If you would like to help jump it today its (PCMR) LOCKER METRO & SIEGE OoO My! All welcome!

    submitted by /u/jadedpanther14
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 code origin

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    FUPX-94ZF-LVWF-BAAS-BAT4

    Have fun

    submitted by /u/Carnach
    [link] [comments]

    Problems while joining server.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Hi, I am playing ps4 version of Battlefield 4 on ps5. But when trying to join any server through quick game or through server browser it gets stuck on loading(with that line moving in upper right corner) anyone has solution?

    submitted by /u/cmaro112
    [link] [comments]

    frostbite camo

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    need help or if anyone has a server for final stand maps only trying to ge frostbite camo

    submitted by /u/HotEagle8890
    [link] [comments]

    MAV Road Kill

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Looking for a squad that likes to play a tad more seriously :)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Hi! Due to the hype surrounding BF2042 (omg, the rendezook!) I decided to buy both BF4 for the third time haha

    I like milsims, but I also love to play some arcade stuff from time to time. I'm a veteran Squad player, and I kinda got addicted to this type of teamwork (of course Battlefield is a game where you mostly play individually, taking your own decisions, but it would be nice to have a squad who would help with plans such as mounting the transport heli with 2 miniguns and one torch from time to time) so if anybody is up to it, let me know! I'm level 140 on PS3 and PS4, but here I'm a level one with bought ultimate shortcut pack (not going through a grind for the third time lol) it would be nice to get at least 4 people, but the more, the merrier :)

    Battlefield is the game where one player can make a difference, but and entire cooperating squad can sweep the enemies like it's nothing and I miss destroying enemies with teamwork so much!

    I also play Battlefront 2 (haven't played it before) and BF1 (max level on PS4) so if you have those games, we could also play them

    submitted by /u/pietro5000pp
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you, guy on rear seat, for obliterating the two of you and the vehicle with C4 to save me <3

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Players are too excited to return to Battlefield 4 after watching Battlefield 2042

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    Amazon Battlefield key

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    I've seen that on amazon gaming that there's free Battlefield 4 key. I was wondering if anyone has a key that they are willing to give? I would love to put this game on my sons pc. He doesn't have many games and I know he loves battlefield series. Please dm if possible. Thank you in advance I appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Tigerlilly17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment