• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    Battlefield 3 A weird "memory" error closes the game on PC

    Battlefield 3 A weird "memory" error closes the game on PC


    A weird "memory" error closes the game on PC

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    A weird "memory" error closes the game on PC

    Hello. I have been this problem for roughly 2 weeks and googleing the problem didn't solve it :(. Turns that, I enter to a server, and after a certain amount of time (between right after I enter and 5 minutes, more or less), the game closes and shows the message in the image. It's very frustrating and the unistall/install option is 90% discarded because of my low speed internet connection. Also, I detected that the game set all the video options to Ultra, so I changed to High, thinking that the graphics were the problem. No, it didn't solve it.

    https://preview.redd.it/z6zlof27tj671.png?width=550&format=png&auto=webp&s=a3da515448e47dead7c299cffc0a6091493489b7

    So I was wondering if someone here had this error and managed to solve it.

    Edit: The following images are of my pc specs, due to u/Noobgamer0111 suggestion.

    Processor and RAM

    The processor is Quad-Core, and has 1 slot of 8GB of RAM (is a notebook).

    Memory of graphics card

    The GPU is a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050M. The memory list above divides into (if someone isn't to good with spanish, here's a rough translation):

    • Total memory available for graphics.
    • Dedicated video memory.
    • System video memory.
    • System shared memory.
    submitted by /u/SoraSpace769
    [link] [comments]

    Any TGB All Conquest Admins on? Banned for a BS stat.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Long story short I have a "global ban" from battlefield agency because I hit 100% headshots on a random metro rush game (only the first mcons, base raping, not bragging, 27-5). Despite nearly replicating the stats and recording it, the dicks at BA upheld the ban. The admins on beer and rush were cool enough to white list me, and other than some salty chat I've never been accused of cheating or done anything suspicious, because I don't cheat, duh.

    If there are any Admins on I would appreciate a "white list" or unban if possible. I have old posts about this if you think I am full of shit. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/CarbonKiwi350
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Is battlefield 3 still active on Xbox one? Curious before I download it

    submitted by /u/Prize-Performer-6847
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment