• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 2, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Sure the comments will be fun

    Battlefield 4 Sure the comments will be fun


    Sure the comments will be fun

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    Why do i have this. Im not a developer.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    I know it’s a hardcore match, but I still thought the collateral was nice...

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Avoid wOc clan server

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    After getting in an attack heli, admit spammed "get out" and then transfered me to enemy team. Decided to annoy him a bit and waited on a spawn to grab that heli, and the process repeated, then he kicked me out. Don't have a clip because my game crashed right after.

    submitted by /u/Sexyboruwka
    [link] [comments]

    Freakyfrickers servers racist badmin

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    The best RPG shot I've ever pulled off

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    How's the playerbase for bf4?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    Hi, Im thinking of getting this game for ps4. Can you still find full lobbies? Also is it worth getting the game without the premium pass?

    submitted by /u/imnotgoodwithnamesok
    [link] [comments]

    Clip from a year ago I forgot ab, figured I’d share����‍♂️

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Having bad luck look at this

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Is this game still alive on PS4

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    I recently saw this game on special for $7. I picked it up wanting to relive the nostalgic taste and i couldnt help but wonder, does anyone still play this on PS4?

    submitted by /u/BackRoomsMaster
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4.No fly zone[CTC].pt2

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Is this game still alive in Xbox ? I tried it out a few months ago and I couldn’t get into a match, but I want to give it another try .

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Help Me Name my channel

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Lads I'm in a pinch I've been struck by how hideous my name is in the youtube algorithm (iiunknowniiod).

    So I've been trying to Come up with new Names that describe me and at the same time my game style as well So.........

    1st- I'm an otaku Literally I spent most of the days up till now reading manga.

    2nd - I like Fast-Paced games FPS/3rd Person View ( Battlefield 2/S4league was the start where I got into these types of games )

    3rd- I like making fun of my self and I laugh at my self A lot "

    4th- I like Trolling.

    5th none of this probably matters since most famous YouTubers got Random Names But Hey I'm Fucked up in the Brain and I can't come up with a new brain other than (GimmeName,ZeroBrainMonke,Ubknown,BrainlessDickHead,BrainlesB) And Yes those kinda describe me a bit

    Any thoughts /opinions/ideas matter to me and gonna help me through this so yeah ....

    submitted by /u/IIUnknownWordII
    [link] [comments]

    Classic Mode

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    Just a query; when DICE put classic mode out for BF4 (way too late if you ask me) it didn't really pick up steam at all.

    I'm biased, but I think it's the best way to play, because you aren't chasing doritos around.

    Would/do players here have an interest in a classic mode server? Some friends and I may start one up, since we can't find any that even show up in the server browser.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Meat_Popsicle
    [link] [comments]

    Add bot support into BF4 for one last update.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    I feel like adding bot support would be really useful for when the game eventually dies, as well as adding something to allow newer players to use to get good at the game. Kinda like Battlefront 2...

    Here is a link to a petition if anyone is interested.

    http://chng.it/4zLHLtzqtq

    submitted by /u/ultimafounding
    [link] [comments]

    Is The server or Xbox live or anything working for anyone else?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Just wondering

    submitted by /u/doc_brietz
    [link] [comments]

    New Germany/Austria Server launched today!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    We currently play all conquest maps on 64 players! :D

    Come by if u want to play with us, https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/9bb2a54d-acd2-4029-86c3-089a9e051e47/REK-IT-BOYZ/

    see u in the battle field :)

    submitted by /u/Fink_The_Kid
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 Conquest Gameplay On Xbox One Console

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    Help with the final mission

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    So I just finished the Battlefield 4 campaign (late I know), and I got all the things like Peacemaker and To Valhalla and stuff, but I got none of the rewards, in fact it didn't even give me the assignment completion in game or on Battlelog, even though it said in game it had. I really want these weapons and would appreciate any and all support on how to fix this.

    submitted by /u/cornealblindness
    [link] [comments]

    Recruitment for nato

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    This is a clan we play against other clans we are very new i just made it i am looking for people to join we are not strict at all message Medic12345678910 Or medic12345678910

    submitted by /u/Suspicious-Ad-3718
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment