• Breaking News

    Monday, May 3, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Kicked out

    Battlefield 3 Kicked out


    Kicked out

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Hi people, can you give me some help please? I haven't played this game in some years. Recently I decided to install it again on my PC. Now everytime I join a server, even the noob friendly ones, I get kicked after a couple of minutes. I have no clue to why. It actually makes me sad, because I try to get back into the game, and I always check if there are rules on the server and I stick to those. Yet I can't be allowed on a server.

    Any help would be apreciated.

    Edit: I AM SO SORRY FOR WHINING. I will leave my stupid post up in case someone makes the same mistake just like me. The issue was PunkBuster, as you people suggested. I had it installed, but not set up. Thank you guys for the kind help!

    submitted by /u/FelixKrabbe
    [link] [comments]

    My god Battlefield 3 is still so beautiful though, this is at 4K Ultra and is hilariously easy to run, what would 8K require? (i5 7400/16GBDD4 3200mhz/GTX1070) *remaster-related drooling*

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    Commentary Operation Metro Rush L85A2 Suppressed

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment