• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Sometimes you just need to dance a jig.

    Battlefield 4 Sometimes you just need to dance a jig.


    Sometimes you just need to dance a jig.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    One of the rare times where the C Tower doesn’t go down on Siege of Shanghai

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    Smiting a Jet Ski with C4 on it

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Who the fuck spawned!?!?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    I wonder why people constantly message me an call me a cheater…

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Clearing the top of Shanghai can feel satisfying sometimes (Don't mind the grenade lol)

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    Tried making friends on the enemy team, but one guy just wasn't having it :(

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    Mother of all flanks

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 has been crowned best Battlefield game

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Best way to get some of these assignments done with the low population?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Specifically there's a few I'm worried about...

    20 boat kills

    5 vehicle kills on Gulf Of Oman

    5 kills while swimming

    The entire Phantom bow assignment

    I had to go to 3 different discords and recruit my own friend to get the 4 people necessary to start a game of Chainlink to unlock the MPX.

    Are there any "easy" ways to get these done considering the only maps I really see fill up are Golmund Railway for vehicles, Operation Metro, and Operation Lockers?

    submitted by /u/TheDutchDemon
    [link] [comments]

    omg

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Possible Battlefield 2021 leaks

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Heli vs. Heli: Point-blank TV

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    Watching my squad leader work

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    Good start

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    A little 3 man quickie, 1 of them through the cell walls

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    Any knife only ?��?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Finally able to play the whole campaign!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    I've owned this game across every system available and for whatever reason the campaign would never save regardless of how many missions progressed. Today I finally finished the campaign on pc and it was awesome! I wasn't ready for the ending, but it feels great that after all these years I can finally stop trying to play the damn thing.

    submitted by /u/MildSauced
    [link] [comments]

    A Message to Every Sniper ( Don't be this GUY!!!)

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    Sorry about the aim I don’t snipe much but wow that was close

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    Battlefield 4 Conquest Gameplay On Xbox One Console

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    How to counter the counter knife!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    Ok, so when your being knifed your set into an animation, right? You click the melee button which is displayed on screen to instead kill your opponent. So the problem is, when I knife someone I instead ended up being killed. Because of the counter ability. I also noticed you could counter the counter attack, which you punch your opponent in the face. How would I perform this act so I don't have to avoid knife fights?

    submitted by /u/Someone-260
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help on specific maps

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    I am an average player on an Xbox series S with game pass. I really only like to play conquest. Here are the issues I tend to have. I hope you all have tips or load out suggestions. I don't have everything unlocked but most things.

    Golmud- this map tends to get ran by helicopters. A good pilot is OP in this game. When choppers are running the map, what can you do?

    Locker- I love this one but when we get to the choke points I like to hear what you all do to get kills or push through.

    Unlocking straight pull on sniper rifles

    How to lessen sniper scope wave from breathing. It seems all over the place without a tripod.

    Light machine gun- I like all the weapons in their own way based on level but these seem useless. Too much kick and stray.

    Shotguns- how to unlock all the cool stuff

    Is there anything else to assault other than being a medic? I feel like I am the only one chucking ammo….is it just me?

    I got loads more questions. That's all for now.

    submitted by /u/doc_brietz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment