• Breaking News

    Monday, May 31, 2021

    Battlefield 4 So this heli gunner was on a 110 Killstreak

    Battlefield 4 So this heli gunner was on a 110 Killstreak


    So this heli gunner was on a 110 Killstreak

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    WHY IS IT SO BRIGHT

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Old clip, felt good

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Zavod 311 in Lego...

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Can you guys just move in a little so I can get the shot

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    SRAW TIME

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    A really well moderated battlefield 4 hardcore server?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    I just recently got back into battlefield 4 after giving 5 a go for a few months and I'm having a really good time with the gameplay and mechanics again. I typically play hardcore and would always bookmark a few hardcore servers on console. Naturally, there is no chatting on BF4 on console outside of your squad and even then, there's very little.

    I've been on PC for the last few months and now that I'm getting into the pros and cons of the live text chat, I'm starting to just not want to play the game much anymore. So without getting into it or going into detail, I'm just done playing in the server I have been.

    Is there a really well moderated BF4 hardcore server that's no BS about things not pertaining to the game or is it really hard to fill lobbies without just letting it and allowing it and I just need to get over it and/or find a different game.

    submitted by /u/therealrocketboy
    [link] [comments]

    Stolen tank gets abducted

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Double Rainbow!

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    I just got the game and not having much fun

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Any tips to have fun I just came from bf4 it just seems like I'm dying 90 percent of the time

    submitted by /u/Skyfoogle916
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the campaign suddenly broken for me?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    So I've been playing BF4 ever since its launch in 2013 (with many long pauses obviously). I'm also replaying the campaign about once a year for the luls. Yeah, I know, it's silly, but replaying the BF campaigns kinda became a ritual to me. Cheap nostalgia, I guess. But in my last several attempts (I'd say ever since around 2019) I haven't been able to progress past the 'South China Sea' mission, because each time I'd restart the mission I'd meet a gamebreaking bug I can't get around.

    Some of them are well known (like the swimming bug), but others seem to be unique to me (like falling out of the map at random points, even after reloading a checkpoint far back etc.). The interesting thing is that I've tried it on multiple computers since, and I have the same issue. My question is: how come I have been able to play through the campaign several times after the game came out, but years after it is completely impossible?

    Trust me, I tried everything I could think of. I have spent hours and hours on forums - no solution. I am slightly infuriated that I paid the full price of this game back then, and I am literally unable to partake in a major part of it because of issues out of my reach. Anyone else having this problem? Honestly this is more of a rant then a cry for help, I've kind of buried the thought of ever replaying this gem.

    submitted by /u/RaptorHUN
    [link] [comments]

    Never done this before

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Thought the way the friendly helicopter got obliterated was pretty cinematic

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Saw this format and I had to..

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Battlefield 4 won’t launch

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    So, a week or so ago I upgraded my PC and wiped my drives. I reinstalled my games and when I launch BF4, I'm able to join my fav server and after a few minutes the game crashes. Weird, but whatever. Then yesterday I try again and the same thing happens. Then I play Civ 6, crashes a few minutes into a game. I figure it's a RAM thing so I go into bios and change a bunch of settings. Now, BF4 won't even launch. The UAC pops up, asks if I'll allow changes, then Origin launches and I'm just sitting there in the client. Every time. I changed the 86s to run as admin, but no dice. So I uninstalled BF4 and reinstalled it. It just finished ten minutes ago, aaaaaand, nothing.

    All of my games work just fine except BF4 which won't even launch

    submitted by /u/MildlyFrustrating
    [link] [comments]

    What's your preferred AK-5C loadout? (Console)

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    Just wondering what you all use as barrel/grip on this bad boy. Preferably in a large conquest setting.

    Ideally I'm looking for a setup that will perform the best on taking out targets at mid to long range.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/GassyJalapeno_
    [link] [comments]

    All servers gone from Battlelog server browser

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    I logged onto my Battlelog and all servers are gone, both from the favourites tab and "server browser" tab. Is anyone else experiencing this? Hopefully this is just some bug.

    31st of May, 13:00hrs.

    submitted by /u/crnossunce
    [link] [comments]

    Any servers for doing Dice LA camo on PS4?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    I'm a little late to the party, but I can't find any unranked Sragon Valley servers to do the Easter egg. I'm wondering if theres a group or something that hosts the server to help people out?

    Or is there a camo that's invisible to ir that doesn't require a ridiculous Easter egg to get?

    submitted by /u/OpDickSledge
    [link] [comments]

    Boosting for UCAV (Xbox One)

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm looking for people to boost with to get the UCAV on Xbox One. I have all the DLC, and I can rent a server if needed so we can get it (if you all don't have it already)

    Message me on here or on Xbox One, gamer tag is: Chief Blitz

    submitted by /u/Chief_Blitz98
    [link] [comments]

    submarine

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    How To Battlefield 4 Admins.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    Is this normal or just unlucky

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    I have recently picked bf4 back up and i have noticed a fair share of cheaters? And i am not talking "sHOt mE iN a WeiRd wAY" but the kind where they fly around. 3 or so enemies and one teammate which i just kept on team killing until i got kicked. This is on pc

    submitted by /u/rumbemus11
    [link] [comments]

    bringing a knife to a gunfight since I cant aim

    Posted: 30 May 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    You both had one job! ������

    Posted: 30 May 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Me: taking every L in the book but playing the objective. The other team; farming with the viper for 3 games straight.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment