• Breaking News

    Monday, May 31, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Is battlefield 3 for noobs? Only? [PC]

    Battlefield 3 Is battlefield 3 for noobs? Only? [PC]


    Is battlefield 3 for noobs? Only? [PC]

    Posted: 30 May 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    I play a lot of battlefield, mainly bf4, bf1 and bfv, my rtx 2070 super died and now i have a gtx 780 and i thought about playing bf3 a game that i didn't give much love to, and i am loving it to play, having a lot of fun , but i took a "auto ban" from many servers for "high kpm" my question is ... do i literally have to play badly to be able to play this game?

    I was raping the enemie team with lav tank, and people accused me of aimbot... What is this bf3 community?

    submitted by /u/Psycle98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment