• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    Battlefield The moment your plane wants to see a shark and a coral reef...

    Battlefield The moment your plane wants to see a shark and a coral reef...


    The moment your plane wants to see a shark and a coral reef...

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Battlefield

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    Whoever is DDOSing the Australian BF4 servers, can you please fkn stop it

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    I just want to go have a game. No one cares about your stupid politics and there's not many servers left. Please just let us enjoy the game.

    submitted by /u/SheepShaggerNZ
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Latent Male Hubris

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Does anyone recognize the Box art on the top right of this image? It looks like BF4's but the 4 isn't there and has kind of black letters or numbers underneath the ''Battlefield'' title. I know this is far-fetched but still interesting especially when he said he worked on ''BF6'' in this room.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    I’m scared lmao

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Pain

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    Two shots are all I need. Calculation, and then execution.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    On Battlefield V - Airborne. Plane Action - Short Clips-

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    “The rising storm”

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    Is it necessary to download PunkBuster every time?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Hi, guys I just bought a new pc and I'm about to download basically all of my battlefield games from BF2 to BFV and every time I want to download them it has an option to download PunkBuster now my question is is it necessary to download it every time I chose a new battlefield game?

    submitted by /u/Korte22
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the battle field 4 premium

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    Hey hope everyone's having a good day. Since bf4 been out for a while. I'm just curious if I should buy the premium for it. It's only 10$ on psn. Hope everything doing okay

    submitted by /u/prideagle1991
    [link] [comments]

    Any landing you walk away from is a...oh, wait. ��

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    How do you get BFC other than paying?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    So there are some bundles I want o get on BFV but they cost the yellow battlefield coins and there must be another way to get them without purchase, because I have 300 and I've never payed for anything on this game.

    submitted by /u/The1stPKmain
    [link] [comments]

    This one nearly gave me a heart attack. Thanks DICE!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Does anyone know why it says bf4 is "not currently playable" On the EA desktop app?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    I'm trying to download BF4 on PC with my Xbox game pass ultimate which takes me to the EA desktop store. It says it's not available for some reason, does anyone know why or if I've done something wrong?

    submitted by /u/A11osaurus
    [link] [comments]

    Provence map

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    Really would like to see this map opened up more and increase the tank counts and spawn time - on breakthrough this would I believe add more dynamics as it really buffers up at each post as snipers camp and the defensive team hold out for as long as the artillery survives ..... once destroyed the attacking team tend to roll over the flags. Perhaps even combine stage 1 and 2 to one flag ....... throw in an aircraft each side with low spawn and perhaps the map would open up....currently it's a groan as the ridiculous sniping physics kick in etc etc just my opinion

    submitted by /u/MADCJ1
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think they will add A-10 warthogs to the new bf?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    Leave your opinions down in the comments.

    submitted by /u/Rare-Introduction384
    [link] [comments]

    Old clip but pretty good. Teammate called him out to me.�� I got a message from the guy telling me nice shot!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Anyone else remember how OP this gun was with the 12G Frags. Especially on locker

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    LMG's and Grenade Parades | Battlefield 1

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 03:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment