• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    Battlefield 3 M1911 still not received

    Battlefield 3 M1911 still not received


    M1911 still not received

    Posted:

    Hello, I'm currently struggling to get the veteran weapon M1911. Nowadays I need own Bad Company 2 on my Origin account, so I bought it. Despite the fact that I already have this game on Steam and have linked my account there. Anyways, I downloaded BFBC2 and played it for a few minutes and then moved to BF3. Played a few rounds of Noshahr and guess what? Still haven't received the pistol. Trying to contact EA is worthless, they told me that on the newer BF3 versions, they can't add items on my inventory

    submitted by /u/TotallyNotAFakeAcc12
    [link] [comments]

    CLAN MATCHES

    Posted:

    My BF3 experience was terrible. Any ideas?

    Posted:

    I just have so many questions that are all going to be answered by, "You need more practice". How am I supposed to practice if I keep getting spawn killed in less than a second by a shot in the head from a sniper.

    I also don't understand how people shoot across the map with full autos. Even if I tap fire or single fire I can't get a single hit marker. I even learned the recoil but it doesn't matter. Everyone is teleporting all over the place and no matter how good my connection is, I shoot someone point black with a shotgun 6 times and I don't kill them. I always get shot through walls and always lose every battle.

    Possible cheating too.

    This is just the worst Battlefield I have ever played. And to think some things like net code or connections were worse in the earlier years of this game...Is there any worth, anyone can say that this game has, to justify my money spent or to continue "trying".

    Now I'm trying out BF4 on PC. I did have fun on the PS4 version. Hopefully the fun carries over.

    submitted by /u/DDio_DMCZ123V
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment