• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Vehicles that should've been added to the game

    Battlefield 4 Vehicles that should've been added to the game


    Vehicles that should've been added to the game

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:32 AM PDT

    Was trying to do the easter egg for fun and then I did this.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    You know who you are.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    [67N] - LOCKER ONLY - on PS4. Thought it was just a meme that people get kicked for being good. First time i've had this happen in BF4.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    Bow at the test range

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Logged into old BF4 account, many unlocks/weapon stats are gone?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    I just logged back into my old BF4 account after 6 years. Still an awesome game btw!

    Many of my weapon unlocks/stats are gone. E.g. I loved the AN-94 and SKS, both show 0 kills now and all their attachments have been reset. However on many other weapons the stats didn't get reset.

    Has anyone encountered that problem before? Anyone knows how to fix this?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Scusslebud
    [link] [comments]

    My buddy’s first time in the pilot seat... and last!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    New to BF4, vehicles die in 5 rpg shots or am I using underpowered tactics?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    RPGs straight up won't do anything against tanks, you can't expect me to shoot and wait through a long ass reload 5 times while getting swarmed by 2 BTRs, one tank and a heli who all target me at the same time. Also no cover holds up to tank shells so basically it's a lost fight and teammates care more to snipe or go hunt infantry. You'd think after 7 years there would be more experienced players than me who would see a fellow engineer and spawn help out but nope, in 30 hours I've only been revived 5 TIMES and not once has a friendly tank saved me because they are sitting vehicle campers who forget they have wheels for a reason

    Game has nothing to do about teamwork since no one is willing to speak in chat or spams in non English and no one uses their mics. R6S has more teamwork than this game and it's fucking toxic.

    DICE should add bullet dmg to vehicles like COD did and buff the launchers or allow 1 tank per team, there's no reason to have 1000000000000000000000 tanks roaming around, it's not realistic and people who say bf is about realism probably have never played a milsim game.

    How should I deal with vehicles sniping me on spawn? Tell me. I could really use the tips.

    submitted by /u/DragonPhylakas
    [link] [comments]

    PC: Can't play any of the DLC?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    EDIT: I looked around a bit more and realized that while I technically owned the DLC, it wasn't actually installed. After downloading the packs it seems to work fine.

    I downloaded the game via Xbox Game pass on PC after they added EA play titles, but I've noticed I can't play any of the DLC maps. When I first googled this, I found a few suggestions that I needed to go into the Registry editor and change the Xpack0-4 Installed string to "true" or create it if it didn't exist (https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/162473/battlefield-cant-play-naval-strike-you-need-to-download-and-install-this-expans)

    The problem is my strings are already set to True, and I still can't access the DLC. Even when I get sent to the in-game store to browse the DLC the game claims I own it. Anybody have any suggestions on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/spankula_d_sticky
    [link] [comments]

    A couple helicopter kills with the SRAW I'm proud of

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    "You won't hit a clip"

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Free maps, Cosmetics etc or Premium ?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Hi all, just want to share and opinion an ask a question firstly i was wondering who else can't stand games full of skins,cosmetics, the kind of crap that was in bf1 and bf5

    and secondly was i literally the only bf player ever to actually be happy to purchase bf battlefield premium ? you paid a price, and you knew what you were getting from the get go.. a set number of content

    just curious what you people think 🤔

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/HAIRYMAN-13
    [link] [comments]

    Just played my first match, what the hell do i do?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    It felt like 90% of the times i died it was either someone behind me, to my side, a sniper, or someone i just didn't see, how do I avoid the entire team randomly ninja-ing behind me and sending me back to the deploy screen? again.

    I'm also having trouble knowing where I'm getting shot from, and just seeing enemies in general has been hard, by aim is bad but i know how to fix that one, but it just feels like i'm fighting in army of teleporting ghosts, game seems fun but I'm absolute hot garbage. I also have absolutely zero clue what i'm doing the classes and all that stuff.

    TLDR:..... Help?

    (Also my team lost 0 to 400 something which is, weird to say the least)

    submitted by /u/Unlikely-Essay-6867
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having these server issues AGAIN?!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    This is getting annoying

    submitted by /u/KyPlagueV3
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 Conquest Gameplay On Xbox One Console

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment