• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Is venice unleashed with bots any good?

    Battlefield 3 Is venice unleashed with bots any good?


    Is venice unleashed with bots any good?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    I just learned about the existence of venice unleashed. I was waiting for bots to be added to bf 3 or 4 for so long, so I'm really happy. How are the bots tho, is it enjoyable already? Is it hard to set it up for myself? Do I need to host my own server to do it?

    submitted by /u/soosis
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got a solution for the classic failed to join game error?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:15 AM PDT

    Looking for player!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    Anyone interested in play some BF3 this weekend?! I'm on ps3 and looking for about 8-12 players. I'm trying to unlock all the ribbons but there are certain game modes that aren't popular. Anyone interested in playing squad tdm?

    submitted by /u/-Darth-Maul-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment