• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 13, 2021

    Battlefield 4 It's only fair, i guess?

    Battlefield 4 It's only fair, i guess?


    It's only fair, i guess?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    After all these years I still just get so excited

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    I love when something unplanned goes so well - ATV 2fer roadkill

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Why don't people defend objectives?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    I was playing Golmud the other day, and after being tired of losing the objectives again and again, i decided to try and defend them.

    Like holy crap, i have spent the last 15 minutes (of the match) continouisly killing Recons who keep arriving in the mountain area behind A and B point in buggys and Helis (which they crash) and planting radio beacons! And i'm only one guy.

    And not just in Golmud, in Zavod 113 there's always these goddamn recons showing up in Quad bikes to our home bases and planting radio beacons near spawn and basically killing anyone coming out of spawn.

    Like why, we just need like one or two guys (particularly an engineer) defending and we'd have an easier time just focusing on attacking,and it's not like it's boring, i killed like 15 people and a tank (a crappy driver though) just defending the base objectives!

    submitted by /u/Sethleoric
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield > COD

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    NA rush server RUSHIN RUSSIAN RUSH

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    Started a rush server for NA players. Mix of vanilla and dlc. Suggestions on rotations and anything goes. Look for RUSHIN RUSSIAN RUSH SERVER 9000.

    happy hunting boys and girls 💯

    submitted by /u/JustAn0therName
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 not launching on origin?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    So I played BF4 maybe last week? and everything was fine, I've tried launching the game as admin, repairing the game files, launching x86 rather than x64 and even launching via EA Desktop. Nothing seems to be working, anyone got a fix?

    submitted by /u/Felwinter_II
    [link] [comments]

    SweetFX BF4

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Any updated guides on getting SweetFX to work with BF4? The installation no longer creates a "SweetFX" folder in my battlefield directory.

    Has anyone got it to work?

    submitted by /u/Fvckboiiii
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't we get another game that makes me feel so accomplished?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    Is there a way to increase my FPS on PS4?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    The game never really ran 'smoothly' for me. I just want a smooth experience if I make a 180 degree turn or whatever..

    Most yt'ers I watch don't seem to have FPS problems.

    submitted by /u/Jugoslovenac
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 Not launching

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    I've tried all the fixes including the change to x86,close game, restart origin change to x64 and the offline one but I can't get it to start at all. origin just disappears and reappears with nothing happening

    submitted by /u/Tactical_Loaf
    [link] [comments]

    Switched to PC from Xbox and I'm already having more fun

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    Battlefield 4 PC is not loading past menu screen

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    Hello, I just recently reinstalled Battlefield 4 and all of the DLC on PC. I had it installed on Origin, and then have since installed the new EA Desktop app. I can get into the game and reach the menu screen no problem. However, if I try to load the campaign, multiplayer, or any game mode, it loads forever, and seemingly starts multiple instances of loading because the loading music plays 4 times in an echo, and the loading icon begins to lag.

    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling BF4, I have tried repairing the software, I have tried running the game as admin, and I have also tried uninstalling Origin and and EA Desktop and then reinstalling only one. I still have the same problem!

    Do any of you know how to fix this in 2021? I love this game so much, and I really want to play it, but I am stumped.

    submitted by /u/ahern667
    [link] [comments]

    ahah again defi kill..

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Website with actual weapons values?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    I've seen a comment a week or two ago on this sub that mentionned a website that had the actual values (dmg, rof, etc) on it opposite to what we have in-game. Unfortunately I can't find where it was. Does anyone know what website it is?

    Thanks! :D

    submitted by /u/p0staL-
    [link] [comments]

    Punkbuster kicks me for no reason

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    Hey does anybody know why I get kicked from online matches with the message "you have been kicked by punkbuster" I play pc and I've tried everything i can find (uninstall/reinstall punk, uninstall antivirus, restart everything, etc) to fix it and nothing works. I've heard this is a bug for some people and if you know how to fix it please let me know. Also if there's a list of things that could set it off that would be nice too. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Captain-Facepalm64
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 Conquest Gameplay On Xbox One Console

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    Just got back into PC gaming, best bf 4 settings?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    So I'm managing 200 fps on ultra settings (I think 200 is the engine limit) which is great but I'm looking for some tips on settings to use. Such as DPI, control schemes for helis and other settings I should and should and should not be using.

    Any server recommendations would be great too as o seem to be joining alot of servers with spoofed player counts which I'm not used to coming from console.

    Thanks guys :)

    submitted by /u/TheLittleSquire
    [link] [comments]

    Did it with the CS5!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    How Does Blom/Random BUllet Deviation Work In This game?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    Hi, I've just started playing BF4 and I'm really enjoying it, although i heard theres bullet RNG which i generally do not like at all, specially in games like Fortnite where it will make you miss half of your mag 9/10 times no matter the weapon or how good you are, so if someone could tell me how it's handled here and whether and how i can mitigate it i'd appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Juanifogo
    [link] [comments]

    Yeh soooo(PS4)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    Is the search for the bf4 Easter eggs over then ? 🤷‍♂️

    submitted by /u/exme33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment