• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    Battlefield 4 After playing this game for 7 years, I finally got my first chopper kill!!! You can’t hear me, but I’m squealing.

    Battlefield 4 After playing this game for 7 years, I finally got my first chopper kill!!! You can’t hear me, but I’m squealing.


    After playing this game for 7 years, I finally got my first chopper kill!!! You can’t hear me, but I’m squealing.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    Anyone having issues getting online?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    I've refreshed bf4 and restarted my Xbox but still no changes. Any help would be appreciated, thx!

    submitted by /u/Special_Gur3462
    [link] [comments]

    Servers down on Xbox

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Can't connect to EA severs, can join test range but the game freezes when I leave

    submitted by /u/rapiDFire_BT
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else getting server problems?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Trying to use server browser and it either keeps saying error or doesn't let me join the servers?

    submitted by /u/ApeX_Elitez
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps freezing every few seconds.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    I just installed BF4 after like 2-3 year break, back then I had no issues running this game. Now this game keeps freezing every few seconds, making it literally impossible to play. Is there some kind of a fix for this? I have disabled Origin In-Game and thrown graphics down to low and it has no impact. Also my CPU usage is at 100%. Help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/onlyr6s
    [link] [comments]

    Calculated enemy approach. Enemy wasn't too happy about it.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Battlefield 4 Xbox one server starting up

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Yo guys new server was just created for bf4 carrier assault large it's called Z greatest hits need players to start it up and keep it going share with everyone. We're gonna start off on with carrier assault and then as it grows will switch to conquest large with a good mix of all maps

    submitted by /u/Goldnin7
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 at work kinda day

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    What in God’s name????

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    Ping not appearing in game on Linux

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    I join any server, play for 4mins and get kicked because they can't see my ping, I'm on linux playing through lutris in origin.

    Things I have tried:

    enabling DMZ

    restarting my pc

    port forwarding

    submitted by /u/RegularGrapefruit0
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone wanna play defuse???? (XBOX)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Please respond to this or message my gamertag - Akai

    submitted by /u/AKAIJAMAL
    [link] [comments]

    Servers are down

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    Opened up Battlefield 4 on origin a couple of minutes ago and it says I have lost connection to the EA servers. Anyone else having server issues? Are all battlefield servers down?

    submitted by /u/BlackTarTuesdays
    [link] [comments]

    A great shot, but at what cost?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    Double xp event question

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Around 20hours ago I noticed double xp message but can't find it now. Is it active for whole weekend? (Like SW battlefront 2 has double xp every weekend) Is there a schedule or website with announcement when it starts and ends? Ps I started playing multiplayer recently

    submitted by /u/Huge_DRAGON
    [link] [comments]

    Practice, Practice, Practice

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    This game is so much fun

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    for god sakes help.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    when i launch bf4 with sweetfx it crashes on start found no answers online help?

    submitted by /u/Hour-Pomegranate-630
    [link] [comments]

    GG Boondoxed! Thought I messed up that 2nd shot

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    It doesn’t get any more trashy than a whole squad sitting at your base the ENTIRE game blowing up your own vehicles. It was a squad tagged COB. Absolutely worthless.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    On Unlocking the As Val.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Do i need Second Assault itself or can it be done without it?

    submitted by /u/Sethleoric
    [link] [comments]

    My very first heli kill with the stationary tow.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    Battlefield 4 Conquest Gameplay On Xbox One Console

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Life is Pain

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    I'm currently located in Indonesia, just a guy who wants to have just one game of Battlefield 4. But no.

    Every single server available to me, no matter how close, kicks me because of high ping. Dude I'm trying my best but please I just wanna have fun!

    Can someone please suggest me a solution?

    submitted by /u/ColonelCrocc913
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment