• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    Battlefield 3 TDM 870mcs+M320 Smoke

    Battlefield 3 TDM 870mcs+M320 Smoke


    TDM 870mcs+M320 Smoke

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    Assault rifles

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    Why are they so OP? I can get hit once and i'm down to 68%. They suppress better than support, hardly suffers from recoil compared to 98% of LMG's even ones bipod'd down, more accuracy at range than a sniper, bettervat close combat than an SMG as I've just been shown with my bizon after putting 2 magazines into someone (while aiming) who's 20 feet away. This moght as well be Call of Fieldduty

    submitted by /u/CptFrenchFry
    [link] [comments]

    Why is venice unleashed so frickin empty ?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    Tried this version of the game for the past week, connected at different times, testing the popularity and the servers, but the max i ever seen a server filled was about 15 guys over 100 possible.. is there any reason ? (Disclaimer, not english speaker, and also european, sorry) (even though i tested american and russian hours of connection)

    submitted by /u/Frizzzy_waste
    [link] [comments]

    How can I fix my mouse spinning at 999999 speed?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    Battlefield used to run just fine on my PC - now I cannot play. No matter what, I'm stuck spinning at insane speeds either staring at the sky or the ground. I tried turning on raw mouse input, but that just disables my mouse. Is there a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Triviettum
    [link] [comments]

    Hoşgeldin Ya Şehri Ramazan (Battlefield Edition)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    Got giggles? ��

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment