• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Battlefield 3 I bought the game on steam accidentally link the game to the wrong origin account

    Battlefield 3 I bought the game on steam accidentally link the game to the wrong origin account


    I bought the game on steam accidentally link the game to the wrong origin account

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    I accidentally link the game to the wrong account and I don't know how to change it. Is there any way to change it?

    Edit: NVM, you just need to unlink it from EA profile

    submitted by /u/D3v1LGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 3 Handguns - 93R Showcase

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    Is this game still active on Xbox?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Planning on buying an Xbox just to play BF3, but wanted to know if it wasn't completely dead before doing so

    submitted by /u/2cartsJanoyCresva
    [link] [comments]

    Class bias

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    I got my L86A2 out and i'm putting 20 rounds into someone and the SAME PERSON can literally turn and shoot me fucking twice and I'm dead. What the fuck kind of shit is this to where if i want to put out more damage i have to essentially not play support because someone i'm shooting in the head 8 times isn't dying to my bullets but the instant someone whips out a carbine or an assault rifle I'm instantly fucking dead?

    submitted by /u/CptFrenchFry
    [link] [comments]

    A real medic player I came across while watching Battlefield 3 videos.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    battlefield3 on PS3. We are still pretty active. If you love to watch BF3 live streams, then subscribe.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment