• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Clean little clear out on red stairs

    Battlefield 3 Clean little clear out on red stairs


    Clean little clear out on red stairs

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    BF3 on a slow HDD: doable ?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    is the installation of BF3 on a rather slow HDD, but on a fast PC, possible or likely to yield to a decent gameplay ?

    thanks

    submitted by /u/lensfog
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmm

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    Boogman50 kidnapped me and made me animate 3d models

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    This happened 2 years ago

    I had just joined a server when I saw a player called Boogman50 say that he was streaming on twitch.tv

    I told him that he should not be advertising his channel and that nobody wanted to watch some old man smoke cigarettes and play games. he responded by threatening me, saying that he take my dogtags and that there would be nothing more funner than shooting me right in the face.

    it was horrible. all game he kept shooting me and never let me get revived. he was using aek so I swtiched to using the m16 but it didn't help. I started to get ptsd from seeing the killcam and seeing him run around in his black camo like a night demon from the abyss. i made sure to stick with my team after that and told him i was sorry and that it didn't matter to me how old he was but he wouldn't stop. he just kept hurting me

    I quit the server because I felt scared. but then I heard a battlelog notifcation and look up and see that Boogman50 has sent a friend request. I declined it because I just wanted to move on with my life but then somebody knocked on my door. i looked through the peephole and all i could see was black. But I knew it for what it was. I started running up the stars but the door broke open and Boogman50 bunny hopped up the stairs 5 steps at a time. He grabbed me and yelled "Bam Bitches". I don't even know why since I was the only one home and so it should have just been "Bam Bitch"

    For over a year he kept me locked up in his basement. He made me animate 3d models for his twitch channel and he took all the credit for them. I managed to get online once when he was at the shops buying beer but when I rang the police they hung up on me. I eventually escaped a few months vaulting out a window and when I went to the police station i told them what happened I saw the looks on their faces. they were terrified. boogman had hurt them before too

    Please I just want to let everybody know that they should be careful. boogman50 is a dangerous player and when i close my eyes he is the bad man

    submitted by /u/BringBackHooah
    [link] [comments]

    Battle Royale?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    Any more information leaked about this battle Royale for bf3? When?

    submitted by /u/dwberg09
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment