• Breaking News

    Monday, March 15, 2021

    Battlefield grenade meme

    Battlefield grenade meme


    grenade meme

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    The virgin assault class with meta guns vs the chad hudless scout with period authentic guns

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:10 AM PDT

    Battlefield 6 Aesthetic.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    Battlefield 6 Aesthetic.

    Some thoughts on what I'd like to see for BF6 in terms of art direction and aesthetic choices... I was reflecting on the collection of BF4 concept art, both online and in the hardcover book published by Titan. The dark and gritty nature of some of the pieces made me really hope, even though a number of veteran concept artists are no longer with DICE, that we would see the next instalment in the franchise feature abandoned, cacotopia Eurasian environments throughout its multiplayer maps. Rundown buildings, derelict cities, lush overgrown forests, weather worn infrastructure and sub-zero, sun baked country sides overshadowed by the Mont Blanc Alps. This would run in the same vein as BF4, but with hopefully more diversity in terms of locations, an increase in development resources (money, people, time) and a clearer vision for the game.

    BF4 concept art by Robert Sammelin

    A revised list of Eastern Bloc countries and factions could bring to the table varied architecture, as well as serve a meaningful gameplay purpose; Bringing nations like Germany into the picture, introducing the Heer's Leopard 2 MBT and modern H&K firearm platforms. With DICE promising to target next-gen hardware with BF6, and with EA teasing larger scale maps and increased player agency, I am hoping that environments are more explorable, detailed and dynamic, allowing for concept and level artists alike to implement a bona fide vision without technical bottlenecks or hardware limits. To return to my main point, I'd like to briefly touch on my deep distaste of the Battlefield V art direction, or rather lack thereof, trusting that this will spur the team at DICE to ensure they have a concrete idea for how they want to develop BF6's visual identity. I truly hope to see DICE flex their artistic talent, like they have done in the past with BF1 and BF3, and deliver a robust and persistent aesthetic direction for multiplayer content.

    photo of Chechnya posted to this sub by user Vincheeni_Weeni

    A near future setting, which is what I believe DICE has chosen for BF6, will let the studio explore a wide array of locations and regions. The chance to stage a fictional war gives them the ability, much like in BF4, to expand upon the standard set of places ei. town, city, prison, forest. They can explore the vast antiquity and diversity of both urban and rural eastern European regions, and allow for the exploration of other places like the streets of a post war New York, London, or Rejkavik. Not only would the maps have more intrigue, but the player models, weapons and vehicles could follow suite, harkening back to the Boer War, where factions could utilise both polished, well maintained equipment, futuristic 'enhanced' troops, combined with a more home-grown 'kit-bash' style of soldier (see below).

    potential soldier character designs

    This artistic vision which I hope to materialise isn't out of pure self-interest; I think it can open the gates to a more engaging and believable player experience. Obviously I don't want all the multiplayer maps to be of derelict, dystopian nature, however I think its a good growing point for BF6's overall presentation; helping to sell and market the game, giving it a personality and invoking players to explore the environment and sparking their imagination with questions ei. "What happened here?", "who was here before me?" while they traverse and navigate their razed, crumbling and overgrown surroundings.

    The Last Of Us 2 concept art

    On a final note, I think that DICE have an opportunity to make an extremely stand out title for 2021, delivering a potentially ground braking FPS experience. I'm excited to see how the passionate teams have developed BF6 over the years with next-gen consoles as the 1st party platform. I, alongside all of you, cannot wait for the next couple of months to run their course...

    submitted by /u/spaghetti_tarcos
    [link] [comments]

    Flieger zook kill

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    Can't belive i hit this lucky shot (I'm on console)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Battlefield 3 and bad company 2 still alive on the ps3?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    I want to buy both because im miss these games

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    BF5 could have been so much better with some WW2 transport helicopters.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    That was unexpected...

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    One of my better quads

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    Confirmed! Battlefield VI set in massive fight in a Coventry pub car-park

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    Booty shots only

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    Hrmmmm

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    This is a very rare scene...

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    He said I was hacking :( Not gonna lie, I think I just got lucky haha

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    Anyone going to do a battlefield iceberg explained for yt?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Anyone going to do a battlefield iceberg explained for yt?


    [link] [comments]

    Are people still playing BF4 on PS4? Thinking of re downloading.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    RPK-12 217 Killl

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Prone shotgun hallway quad kill. Aerodrome; model 37

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Accessing 4,1 and 5 from booting a single game

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    Hi all, decided to redownload bf 4, 1 and 5 from origin and noticed when I boot 4 up for example, on the left of the screen I can supposedly access 1 and 5.

    1 works fine but 5 just loads a page saying 'buy' weirdly if I load 5 up, if I click 1 or 4 from the side it also comes up with 'buy' for those

    Did anyone else have this issue and found a workaround? I really liked how I could jump between bf 4 and 1 without having to close one game and restart the other

    submitted by /u/Mountain_Lecture
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy BF5 or BF1?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    I just got interested in World War and found that BF1 was the best multiplayer game for WW. But since the game has been out since 2016 and that BF5 came out after BF1, I was wondering if the game still had people playing it and which would be a better choice between BF1 and BF5

    submitted by /u/shauryadevil
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the good ol days where hackers were actually fun and not as annoying?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    I was just playing battlefield 1, I spawned in and immediately got blasted from across the map. I checked the scoreboard then and the top 2 guys had 300+ kills and 10 deaths. What the helllll mannnn, what happened to the days where hackers would actually make a server fun atleast, like speed hacks or super jump. Instead they just rake in kills, is that even fun for them?? If you're gonna hack a game atleast make it interesting for others PLEASE, don't make players dread playing the game. That's my personal opinion, I'd rather people didn't hack, but if they were, atleast make it fun for people. Might be unpopular idk.

    submitted by /u/SuperRockGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Cool feature I’d love to see in bf6

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    This isn't really anything to do with the gameplay or anything, but I think it would be cool if, when you joined your friend through the game, you had the option to join his team or the opposing team. I'm saying this because a while ago I joined a friends game and it was almost full so I joined the opposing team. It was really fun being able to fight against instead of just with him.

    submitted by /u/iamross123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment