• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 27, 2021

    Battlefield *click*

    Battlefield *click*


    *click*

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    Live footage of me and the boys trying to get the cargo ship unstuck

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Battlefield 1 predicted the future

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Took this beautiful screenshot

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    dear bf6, please add a freelook button. thanks in advance...

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Favorite maps in all of Battlefield 3.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    770m, my longest in BFV.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    ahaha thats fun :D

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    While back me and some friends cleared all the trees on Zavod

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    The trench periscope can be quite useful.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    [BF1] Battlefield 1 predicted the Suez canal ship blocking!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    No matter what I do I can’t play BF on my PC.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Everytime I join a server I get kicked by Punkbusters. I've updated it and even downloaded a different version and I still get kicked. I'm playing from the EA app which I get access to because of Game Pass Ultimate. Anybody have any ideas on what I can do?

    submitted by /u/ModsAreMusty
    [link] [comments]

    I killed Hannah.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Battlefield 6 Really should get bots, I don't understand why?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:55 AM PDT

    IMO

    Battlefield would be waaayyyy better if they added bot support. I find it ridiculous that it isn't in the games either

    some people say that the reasons why it shouldn't be in the games are honestly quite ridiculous

    1. "It takes away dev time"

    So does the campaign. The campaign requires a basic ai to actually work, and if anything if they scraped a campaign and added full bot support it would give them more dev time and would allow th full mp to be experienced instead of crumpled down to a small, boring, forgettable campaign.

    1. "Battlefield is a online first series"

    This point is reasonable but then why would dice bother adding a campaign? or anything that isn't multiplayer?

    1. "Bots aren't played much"

    This is true to an extent, but as I said multiple times, Not many people bother with campaign and if they do they only do it for the guns you get

    1. "If the game needs bots to live forever then the game was destined to die"

    This is a more general point against bots as a whole but Makes zero sense. Bots make the life span last forever, the game will eventually die and will be left with a campaign that is a very poor representation of the game. And Player numbers on some gamemodes die out not even 2 years later

    Maybe I got some of my points wrong, Maybe it's unpopular for me to want to play with bots and experience the full multiplayer at my fingertips with bots. IDK, What do you think? For years, COD has done this and this year they tried to kill off their best selling game in the series, but It still has bot support. Tell me your opinions

    submitted by /u/Goldreddit1356
    [link] [comments]

    Ran out of normal bullets so I had to use K-Bullets

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    Throwing Knifes

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    [BF4] POV: The guy on the Chinese Team you dominate finally kills you and picks up your kill cam

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    I don't know how I got out alive

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 Conquest Gameplay On Xbox One Console

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment