• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 27, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Highlights #14

    Battlefield 3 Highlights #14


    Highlights #14

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    BF3 not launching

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Damn, man, fuck battlelog. I try to start the game and nothing happens... I tried installing punkbuster, now I'm updating windows and reinstalling the game... I try to open the game through firefox, and crap log says the game won't launch in that browser, that I need Firefox... While using Firefox. Jesus, man... I just wanted to play...

    submitted by /u/A_LDeadInside
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 3 Handguns - .44 Magnum Showcase

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    Battlefield 3 lower ping

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    I live in Australia and every time I play on an American server (or any server really) I get kicked for high ping. And my favorite servers are American so is there any way I can lower my ping?

    submitted by /u/JTJS98
    [link] [comments]

    Hello new here an was wondering if anyone was on ps3 N down to play w me an my brother sometime hazel209 got a mic 2 . me ,vengeance408 bro if not allowed sorry an delete just want some friends for this game

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment