• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Battlefield Clearing Out the Trenches as an Attacker on River Somme

    Battlefield Clearing Out the Trenches as an Attacker on River Somme


    Clearing Out the Trenches as an Attacker on River Somme

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:01 PM PST

    What it looks like when two idiots get into a melee battle mid match

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:04 AM PST

    New windows vista background be hittin’ different

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:02 AM PST

    In light of the recent news of Criterion shifting from NFS to helping DICE again

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:30 AM PST

    Super happy with this kill!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:36 AM PST

    I have no words to describe this...

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:19 AM PST

    You’ve heard of car-jacking, now get ready for...

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:08 AM PST

    Longest tank vs plane shot I ever pulled off!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:51 AM PST

    I like playing as commander

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:13 PM PST

    I made a mashup of all the Battlefield trailers

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:37 AM PST

    My birthday cake my aunt made me when battlefield 1 was poppin

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:28 PM PST

    Me and my friend were messing around and ended up hitting this

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:29 PM PST

    Is Battlefield 4 still alive on PC?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:36 AM PST

    I loved 4 and played so much on Xbox, but within the past year, I have bought and built a nice gaming PC.

    I just tried 5, but every gun is already unlocked (WTF?) and it's not near as fun 4 was to me.

    So I'm wondering if 4 is still alive and well on PC.

    Anyone play 4 on PC still?

    submitted by /u/ExpediteTheProcess_
    [link] [comments]

    I finally have a hardcore BF4 DLC server but no one will play it

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:04 PM PST

    There wasn't many DLC hardcore servers on BF4 PC so I rented one. Thinking people would join.. but it seems there's only 2-3 hardcore conquest servers everyone plays on. I think I understand why all the other servers have fake player counts now... otherwise no one joins them. I have basically every map including DLC maps with vote map... great ping and can't get a soul to join. Womp womp. Any ideas?

    Anyways, it's called "DTX Hardcore All Maps - US Central" if you're interested.

    submitted by /u/dchelix
    [link] [comments]

    lol I got pod killed on bf2142 today

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:35 PM PST

    Should bf6 include gore

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:48 AM PST

    I like the violence in battlefield but it would be more fun if when you finally blow up that campers building and see his blown to pieces in the process. Like when you use a cavalry in bf1 and do and execution with the sword..

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/theawsomejkt
    [link] [comments]

    [OPINION] Five maps DICE need to remake for Battlefield 6

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:44 AM PST

    If you love “JEEP STUFF” and blowing up camping tanks and AA’s, then this video is for you. Check it out.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:05 AM PST

    Is it safe to expect the Battlefield 6 reveal in may?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:03 AM PST

    Battlefield 6 NEEDS to be modern and play like battlefield 3 and 4

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:04 PM PST

    With some new battlefield 6 news I am starting to get really really hyped up. I built my first gaming pc in order to play battlefield 3 and nothing beats the memory of sitting in my last class in middle school and high school getting super hyped up and excited to spend a few hours playing battlefield 3 and 4 when I got home. I don't know how much heat I will get for this but I was never a huge fan of battlefield 1. I never really thought the world war 1 setting worked for a battlefield game and the gunplay was awful in my opinion. The only thing that saved the game for me was that the vehicles were really fun. When bfv came out I was kind of hyped up but the game never really did anything for me and I put in about 50 hours into it and called it quits. I hope to god that the new game is a modern game like battlefield 3 and 4 with updated graphics lots of weapons and weapon customization, modern features and gunplay that is like bf3 and 4. If the game has a live service it should work like this each month: Week 1 is a new map, week 2 is a new weapon, week 3 is a new map and week 4 is a new weapon. Do this for a a year or 2 and I can see myself playing it long term. I have basically switched over to playing cod since the release of bfv but I am cautious but hyped up at the same time for bf6. I want battlefield to be like it was when I was super excited to play it in Middle School and High School again.

    submitted by /u/Psychological-Sign71
    [link] [comments]

    Bf 4 restarts pc

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:31 AM PST

    hi fellow battlefield players.Ä° have mid tier pc.i can play other battlefields without any problem but when i wanna play bf4 pc restarts after some time in game.Ä° checked my usages and heat of hardware and there is nothing related to it.Ä°f somene knows what to do for fix this please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Competitive_Passion7
    [link] [comments]

    Using the force

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:22 PM PST

    Remember when you could (Battle) record stuff like this?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment