• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Battlefield 3 CO-OP - 2021

    Battlefield 3 CO-OP - 2021


    CO-OP - 2021

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:01 PM PST

    Been trying to play via matchmaking and the game just won't start, anybody can help me out with that?

    submitted by /u/LordDimmian
    [link] [comments]

    Back window

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:52 AM PST

    Did you play battlefield 3, uprising ?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:12 PM PST

    [Bug] Cannot join any PC servers, infinite "Joining Server" message

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:29 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I got BF3 on PC several months ago, played a bunch, and then moved on. Decided I wanted to play again recently, and whenever I try to join servers I get the infamous infinite server join bug. I have gone through all the usual steps to fix it, being:

    Reinstall Origin

    Reinstall BF3

    Run origin / bf3 as admininstrator

    Use Firefox

    Deleted Documents/Battlefield 3 folder

    Repaired game

    I am currently attempting with a clean install. The campaign also cannot load, and while the bf3 web helper executable runs, the game does not. I suspect the issue has something to do with the web helper since the campaign is non-functioning

    Any advice is appreciated

    submitted by /u/theoldfrogwasbetter
    [link] [comments]

    Downloaded battlefield 3 on origin and it’s having problems.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:10 PM PST

    I downloaded it on origin and when I try to open it, it opens in Microsoft edge with my battle log. When I hit find a server it takes forever. I still haven't found a a server because I don't want to wait around. Is it my fault or origins fault? How can I resolve this issue?

    submitted by /u/adrinochrome
    [link] [comments]

    Whats up guys? I played some Operation Metro the other day and made some highlights of the fun times

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:44 PM PST

    [PS3, BF3] Will I be able to play online if I buy a physical, used copy or do I need an unused digital code?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:57 PM PST

    Specifically interested in playing with a friend, online coop campaign, online deathmatch and the like. I've never played BF.

    submitted by /u/FewHornet6
    [link] [comments]

    Commentary: Scavenger Azadi Palace 44.Magnum

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:46 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment