• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 13, 2021

    Battlefield 4 That's the way she goes

    Battlefield 4 That's the way she goes


    That's the way she goes

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:35 AM PST

    Welcome to the 'airforce'

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:58 PM PST

    Practicing my loop the loop, got pretty close to the waves haha

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:52 PM PST

    These are some of my favorite edits. Caspian Border will always be one of my favorite maps.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:53 AM PST

    (PS4) Would of you lovely folk help me unlock the L85A2?? I'd be happy to return the favour with any assignments

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:05 AM PST

    I'm seanedore on PSN - I don't have a mic unfortunately but I figured DMing on Reddit would work just fine. Like I said I'd happily return the favour if you want some help shortcutting any assignments.

    submitted by /u/GoblinsPalace
    [link] [comments]

    Origin is online but it says 'chat offline' and i cant play battlefield 4 online

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:11 PM PST

    hey guys, this is a on and off issue, sometimes origin will work fine and other times it wont work at all.

    basically when I load up origin to play battlefield 4, it seems to be working and it will seem I'm online. the store will work etc. but in the bottom left it says 'chat offline' and i cant see my online/offline friends. when it IS working this would say 'friends 0/1 online' or however many of my friends are online . When the chat is 'offline' I cant get battlefield 4 to go online, it will load into offline mode and wont go online, if click connect it will say 'connecting' then go back to the offline screen.

    I've been trying different things to fix it such as resetting my router, clearing cache, repairing the game, resetting my PC and nothing works. sometimes ill try load up origin to see if its working and it is and i can play battlefield 4 online no issues however a lot of the time ill get into a game play for 30 mins or so and it will kick me out, back to the offline screen and sure enough my it will say 'chat offline' in origin again... what is the fix for this?

    my internet is not extremely good but I manged to play for a good few hours earlier today before the issue returned now.

    something of note is downloads still work, the store still works, the app is online but it just says 'chat offline 'in the bottom right and when it says this i cant play bf4 online, i have no other games to try but I would assume that they wouldn't work online either

    submitted by /u/alfieBean123
    [link] [comments]

    Felt cute. Might delete later idk.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:52 AM PST

    [BF4] Randomly Banned From A Server

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 02:35 PM PST

    So I recently began playing Battlefield 4 on PS3. And I was really enjoying this server by the name of NIL/Only EU. On this server I was basically one of the regulars playing on there daily. I was really enjoying myself too because unlike almost all other BF4 servers I've played on the connection speed for absolutely perfect. Then today I hopped on for a match and was really getting a lot of kills and all on that water map with all the broken ships. About 25 minutes into the match I get 2 kills within around 2 seconds from each other. Then out of nowhere I got kicked by an admin. I figured it was just a dumb mistake by one of the admins who clicked the wrong button. Then I decide to rejoin the server to see what the problem is and I look at the scoreboard and see it's a 12 vs 5, 5 people on my team and 12 on the team the admin was on. Then I got disconncted with an error message saying I was banned by an admin which makes zero sense considering the only rules on this server were, and I quote "No Shotgun Lokcer / No Tbag / No Jet VS Heli/ Only EU/ Not Fron Europe=Kick" Now to specify I am in Europe and also in a country in the European Union, although I doubt thats what they mean by EU! So now I'm pretty annoyed considering this was my favourite server. Also I just noticed theres a preset for the server saying you can only be banned after 3 kicks, and this was the first time I've been kicked! So does anyone have any idea why? Was the admin being salty or was it a bug?? Idk I'm just super angry!!?

    submitted by /u/notmesofuckyou
    [link] [comments]

    If you could change/remove/add one thing to make bf4 better what would that be?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:45 AM PST

    Been curious about this topic for a while as I've been playing with a lot of the slow but accurate rifles lately. Namely the ak5c. Great gun but the moment suppression kicks in it seems terrible. I've noticed a lot of other little things I'd love changed but I'm curious as to what the playerbase would do to make bf4 better.

    submitted by /u/Omeih
    [link] [comments]

    The Battlefield 6 hype really got to me... so i played some battlefield 4!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:01 AM PST

    pistol only :) more videos....

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:21 AM PST

    Battlefield 4 Community montage (please read)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 12:30 PM PST

    Hi everyone I received have approval from the mods for this.

    What is this you might ask? Well it's really quite simple, the Idea is that you the fine folks of this community send your best or favorite clip of yours to me via email battlefield4communitymontage@gmail.com in an unedited state and in reasonable length so as to not drag on for too long and in the .MP4 format.

    Then they will be edited together and proper credit will be added to their owner regardless if it's their Reddit name or YouTube name whichever you prefer.

    Why am I doing this? This community has done so much for me as a content creator and I wouldn't be where I am now without it and I think it's time to give back in a way.

    I sincerely wish you all a fantastic day.

    submitted by /u/Xx20_CharactersxX
    [link] [comments]

    Stay Away

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 12:20 AM PST

    If you are on PC stay away from the "=GunRunners=" server. They have banned me twice on the grounds of "cheating" and when shown proof they dismissed the evidence and banned anyone trying to get me unbanned.

    submitted by /u/Vadoka
    [link] [comments]

    Are you able to have multiple Soflams active at once?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:31 AM PST

    Hey

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:19 AM PST

    Just started playing bf4 on ps4 again anyone wanna play night ops

    submitted by /u/Thebulldog4590
    [link] [comments]

    I need help getting the Ucav, can anyone help? (ps4)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:03 AM PST

    Anybody here who'd like to sell their Bf4 origin account ?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:27 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I used to play bf4 on my ps4. But since I've sold my ps4 and bought a PC, I can't use my account anymore.

    Is there somebody who would be interested in selling their account to me ? Preferably an account where (almost) everything is unlocked.

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/CarbideX
    [link] [comments]

    Finally hit 100 faves with more to come as the BF6 hype builds!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:46 PM PST

    What if we had those pod launchers from Hangar 21 in every map on each team's base?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:55 AM PST

    Might be stupid but would it be an interesting way to prevent being base camped? Maybe they would only be usable if you had only a single flag (or none)?

    submitted by /u/Rowger00
    [link] [comments]

    Help with server on XBOX, please.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:46 AM PST

    Hey guys! Please help us full up our BF4 server:

    "BomB GaminG"

    Preset: Hardcore (ranked), Type: Qonquest. Region: USA East.

    We got best map rotation in all servers around BF4 on Xbox! We got all type of maps! Why our map rotation is so special? Cause we want to present U the "way of war" it means we have 3 similar-minded maps between every 4th infantry map (4 example: Shanghai, Sunken drugon, Flood zone, Pearl market). We got nearly all maps in rotation included all DLC's.

    15 people who will help us often (2-3 days in week) will get admin rights.

    Thank U very much 4 attention! Hope see U on the Battlefield! Have a GG!

    submitted by /u/B3ST_UN1T
    [link] [comments]

    Literally unplayable.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:10 AM PST

    I have been trying to get on a server for over an hour already. My stays on the loading screen forever (which isnt a problem, I have the patience to wait for it) and then just disconnects me from the server.

    I was playing the game just fine yesterday with load times only lasting around 5 minutes. Now it takes 10+ minutes and just kicks me. Any solutions ?

    submitted by /u/AecetusUNOFC
    [link] [comments]

    On the xbox 360 bf4 is alive?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:04 AM PST

    (I have a xbox one x)

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    Am I crazy?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:15 PM PST

    Still struggling to get the ucav but I've put that project aside. I've been working on getting 100 kills with every gun in the game on ps5. Is there anyone on this sub also going for this goal?? Making about 2-3 guns worth of progress a day. Just wondering if there's anyone who has done this or even gone for it recently. Or am I just a glutton for punishment. Wish me luck.

    submitted by /u/Syn_Exists
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment