• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 9, 2021

    Battlefield 4 DICE you just HAD to nerf the commander didn't you !?

    Battlefield 4 DICE you just HAD to nerf the commander didn't you !?


    DICE you just HAD to nerf the commander didn't you !?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 11:39 PM PST

    Once in a lifetime, got a chopper with a Tomahawk !

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:16 AM PST

    Here are a few shots from Dawnbreaker.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Much like the behemoth in bf1, I still like to watch every time the building falls down

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:38 AM PST

    Just want to show you guys cool glitch that I found :>

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:55 AM PST

    fun times

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 01:11 PM PST

    Just when i spawned

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:02 AM PST

    BURN!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:49 AM PST

    One of the craziest shots I’ve ever hit. Been trying to figure out how to upload this thing somewhere for five years lol

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:53 AM PST

    2021 Ps4 Clan/ Team?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:35 AM PST

    Hi Guys

    I've gotten back into the game this year due to covid and Call of Duty being not great

    I'm a bit of a noob but I'm learning. I'm level 35 and have most of the gadgets unlocked in every class except support (working on that currently)

    I'm a very team oriented player and go for the objective and squad points but it seems this game truest shines when you find a community and people to coordinate strategies with

    So does anybody need a teammate?

    PSN: Curtis_19_95

    submitted by /u/highfiveghost55
    [link] [comments]

    OK, guess I'll resupply myself

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 01:50 PM PST

    This is what I got from a gold battlepack today

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 01:45 PM PST

    I got kicked for using an eod bot XD

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 01:45 PM PST

    was playing hardcore and burning people with the eod bot, I got kicked by and admin after someone blew it up. The admin got mad because of my battle bot XD

    submitted by /u/McNugget105
    [link] [comments]

    Well call this one dumb luck

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 10:35 PM PST

    Hey guys, so i've been dealing with this problem since i purchased BF4 on Steam, when i try to join a multiplayer server, the screen freezes like in the screenshot and it happens really often, tried doing the file integrity verification but it didn't do anything, can somebody help me?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:24 AM PST

    Bulldog

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:04 AM PST

    What's wrong with my UCAV?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:10 AM PST

    [PC-EU] Major issues connecting to servers.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:39 AM PST

    About 50% of the time when I try to connect to a server it gets stuck on the burning ship screen and I have to quit via task manager and retry once or twice before I get in. It seems to happen on all servers, not specific ones, and I'd say it's been like this for about 2 weeks now.

    I've tried updating the game, repairing the game, disabling cloud storage, nothing seems to help.

    Is this a me thing or a general everyone thing?

    submitted by /u/Psychedeliciousness
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding the colourblind mode

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:30 PM PST

    Dear members of the community,

    For a school project in Design, I am enquiring about Inclusive Design, particularly in the field of colourblindness and in Battlefield 4. It will be great to give me some results that I can evaluate the effectiveness of the game.

    On a scale of 1-5(1 totally disagrees while 5 totally agrees) of the following claim and a short sentence to give reasoning.

    "The game has an extensive range of colourblind setting, able to cater for all types of colourblind"

    Many thanks,

    rt23456p

    submitted by /u/rt23456p
    [link] [comments]

    Australian servers playing DLC’s

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:05 AM PST

    I was wondering if anyone is aware of any servers in Oceania that played the DLC maps (I need to get some dlc weapons) that have more than 1 player. Almost every time I restrict the server search I get no results or the servers have 1 person playing in them.

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Aksds
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 Xbox One Conquest Multiplayer Gameplay No Commentary #02

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:40 AM PST

    How to airburst with ucav?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 10:24 PM PST

    I have it unlocked and have had it unlocked for a long time now but could never seem to get it to work? What do.

    submitted by /u/Xx20_CharactersxX
    [link] [comments]

    How to get unbanned?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 11:49 PM PST

    I got banned from a server. league of shadows hardcore 24/7

    I think I idled out too many times, did'nt even know this was a bannable offence until now. Can't seem to find anything online about the server, any advice? its the only HC server atm

    submitted by /u/Dutoitonator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment