• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Battlefield 3 NEED HELP!

    Battlefield 3 NEED HELP!


    NEED HELP!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:38 PM PST

    I can't play on a server (FEAR CLAN) for some days now. But I can play on others. Every time I join it shows 'CONNECTING' then 'game disconnected .could not join server.' I asked the admins, they said i am not banned. What can I do now? It's frustrating af

    submitted by /u/Ahsanprogamer
    [link] [comments]

    IP ban availability?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 12:01 PM PST

    How the fuck server admins are able to IP ban players? I love to play metro, there are legit 2 metro no boom servers and I owned this pussy 2 kda player who happened to be an admin, now I am banned on both my accounts? Fucking ridiculous kids restricting people from enjoying their free time just coz they got rekt. I offered to stream him gameplay but no answer obviously. JAH server admins some bunch of insecure pussies.

    submitted by /u/cringoust
    [link] [comments]

    Bf3 on my ps3 looks really bad graphics wise

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:57 PM PST

    I thought maybe I'd hop on my old ps3 on bf3 and revisit my memories. But damn so many jaggies/pixelation and bad anti aliasing. I never remember it looking like that. But then at the same time I think it's just probably me getting used to more better graphics.

    submitted by /u/TheAbcool
    [link] [comments]

    Help?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:25 AM PST

    (Pc player) Anyone know how I can solve my issue? Whenever I join a BF3 server I can't move or use the mouse but I can use it whenever I'm in the menu/pause screen? Whenever I do get a game where I can move, I cannot customise weapons or anything like that.

    submitted by /u/Maclito97
    [link] [comments]

    For those who've tried everything and still cant get battlefield 3 to run via battlelog

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:48 AM PST

    Update your Browser! clear cache, cookies etc.

    submitted by /u/BBDavid2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment