• Breaking News

    Monday, March 22, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Battlefield 4 Gallery from Giants of Karelia

    Battlefield 4 Battlefield 4 Gallery from Giants of Karelia


    Battlefield 4 Gallery from Giants of Karelia

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Who needs a mortar?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    First time playing in about 6 years after downloading on GamePass. I don't think I'll be playing anything else for a while after a day filled with moments like this

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    Still cool af

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    26 knife kills Dawnbreak.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    New Players, especially on console: use Battlelog to search for servers!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    A post like this should have been stickied here 7 years ago, and it's not even in the FAQ. Though it may seem late now, I still see people here and there who see this information for the first time.

    The in-game server browser is BROKEN. Always has been. It may display about 5% of all running servers at any given time, making the game appear dead and turning away countless throngs of players who would otherwise be tearing it up on the Battlefield.

    To see the full list of servers, use the server browser in Battlelog (Multiplayer tab.) And yes, this does work for console...just link your PSN/XB account, and you can join any server on your console straight from your browser. Again, this is ancient information, but hopefully this helps some new players still finding this gem for the first time. See you on the Battlefield!

    submitted by /u/CptH0wDy
    [link] [comments]

    Timing��

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    What are the chances

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    Helicopters in this game are wierd ngl

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Helicopters in this game are pretty wierd to control (well only for me because I'm a total amateur), there isn't really a way to fly forward or in any direction, it just moves itself and I'm used to playing games that you can control vehicles with wasd or arrow keys (who uses arrow keys in bf4). Itd just to rotate you have to move your mouse in a really weird angle and most of the Tim i just crash into something and lose kdr. I guess there's someway of actually effecily controlling helicopters, but since I have battlefield 4 on pc and I am used to playing on console, I just never get a chance to make helicopters viable over something like an a10 or whatever

    submitted by /u/Akszew
    [link] [comments]

    Cool No scope I hit

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Looking for someone to play with on ps5

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Anyone?? I have all the dlc except none of my friends play bf4 anymore

    submitted by /u/bigDogdarel
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know a good server on PS4 for a new player?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    I'm absolutely garbage at this game and I just want to face people around my skill level

    submitted by /u/Haddix_1
    [link] [comments]

    How to use the MAA properly

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    Quick Question

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    How many people on xbox would be interested in joining a server? Just generally curious as to how many people would be interested before I commit.

    submitted by /u/ShakyHandsGang
    [link] [comments]

    Ucav again :D

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Doge coin Army - View on Imgur. Ps4

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Got his ass

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    Mom used to say that's how you should handle planes

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    Regarding battlescreen on smartphone

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    I've tried to use battlescreen on my android smartphone, but i cant find it in the companion app. i have also tried it by going to the battlelog website on my phone, both chrome and firefox, but it wont load.

    Maybe im missing something or there is a different app i can use?

    please, pretty please

    submitted by /u/The_Gimp_Boi
    [link] [comments]

    Need help converting sensitivity

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    Hi, I need help converting my sensitivity from BF4 to apex. I tried searching on Google but couldn't find any websites. My sens on bf4 is 18, dpi is 1000.

    submitted by /u/David_Ign
    [link] [comments]

    Cross progression between Xbox and pc?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    Since EA has now added BF4 and other BF titles to the game pass. Would me downloading this game through the store on PC allow me to cross progress with the same account on Xbox and vice versa?

    submitted by /u/TRYLX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment