• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 21, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Desk preview had AC wallpaper with BF3 background

    Battlefield 3 Desk preview had AC wallpaper with BF3 background


    Desk preview had AC wallpaper with BF3 background

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    Raining Rubble | 29 Kills, Less than 2 minutes

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    Battle royale mod for bf3

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    BF3 Decorated Trophy PS3

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    Hey. I've been playing bf3 on my new account since my old one isn't an option. I'm wanting to platinum the game on PlayStation again but I can't get enough of a lobby together to do it.. I fell 1 player short before everyone had to leave. Was wondering if anyone else out there is willing to help me out and I can help you out with a trophy or something back I'm sure. Need 7 players for 1 maybe 2 games of squad tdm. If you own a server and are willing to help or just have a lot of friends who own ps3 bf3 I'd greatly appreciate it. This games always been my favorite so I'd enjoy having the platinum on this account as I intend to keep this one. 🙂 I'll be ready when ever it's most convenient for you, any day any time. TIA.

    submitted by /u/DeoneSoBord
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 3 Handguns - M1911 Showcase

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment