• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 4, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Surprise mf

    Battlefield 4 Surprise mf


    Surprise mf

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:24 AM PST

    The shot registration is great today

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:07 AM PST

    yeah he just has a good gaming chair to dodge all these bullet

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:55 AM PST

    I started my BF4 experience with the Story Mode...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:17 PM PST

    That's an "OH SHIT" moment

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:45 AM PST

    Sometimes this game is just awesome

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:00 AM PST

    how do you play this game?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:23 PM PST

    I can't play with friends because i get team switched every single round and can't switch back. when i do good i get kicked by the admins. im not even abusing greande launchers or something op im literally running around with the starter weapons and simply shoot at people. every game i do good i just get kicked without any comment why. how do you get used to this bs. when you take a tank you get kicked aswell because the admin wants it to go camp somewhere and go 50 - 0 but nobody is allowed to shoot at him. i bought the game 1 week ago!

    submitted by /u/EviJ_Genius
    [link] [comments]

    Squad Functionality in 2021

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:32 PM PST

    Hello all.

    I have gotten back into the game after hearing people were playing again and wanted to get some friends in the game as well. What i soon discovered is that most of the servers i was joining would split my squad up, either mid round or at the end of a round.

    I'm looking for East US or similar ping, in any mode but primarily Conquest, that will not split up my squad. Any suggestions help.

    submitted by /u/eventideone
    [link] [comments]

    To my fellow console players on this sub

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:22 PM PST

    How the hell are you guys playing with your sensitivity so low in these clips you post? It takes you 3-5 business days to turn. It's the first thing that lets me know it's not a PC clip

    submitted by /u/SoonerRaider
    [link] [comments]

    Gun master random weapons mix server

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:11 PM PST

    Are there any clans or servers that have a mixed weapon rotation on gun master anymore for xbox?

    submitted by /u/officerdank641
    [link] [comments]

    well now that wasn’t very nice spawn BF4

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:34 PM PST

    it’s really annoying when there’s servers that run good maps but the hosts kick or ban you for no reason, i’m just trying to do my assignments

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:55 AM PST

    Need buddies [PS4]

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:35 AM PST

    I got a mic and free space in my squad. SutureSelfSkull is my PSN so add me

    submitted by /u/FreeInsurgents
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Was wondering is there is anyway to transfer one's Soldier from past gen console(360) to current-gen(Xb1X).

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:48 AM PST

    I have read that the service used for this has shut down but that you are "supposed" to receive a prompt when starting BF4 in the new consoles asking for transfer, but there were issues with my initial install and now have a fresh level 11 soldier... Where before(On 360) I am 140 and have ALL unlocks except for a few camos/assignments here and there. Had all weapons, gadgets, and weapon/vehicle unlocks.

    submitted by /u/AdjustedJunk
    [link] [comments]

    Someone explain this to me XD!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:06 AM PST

    ironsight + flir 2x :D

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:48 AM PST

    I’m a returning player and wondering if getting BF4 premium is worth it.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:27 PM PST

    I played vanilla BF4 when it first came out for a few yesrs then stopped playing around 2018. I wanna come back and come back hard so is it worth dropping over fifty bones?

    submitted by /u/Subduppy
    [link] [comments]

    I want to download bf4 back on my ps4 but every time I do there no active servers I have premium and everything how can I get an active server. I’m in California

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:35 PM PST

    Bf4 movie

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:59 AM PST

    Just saw the movie Renegades the heli seen made me think Bf4 big time. Now I want the the Bf4 movie

    submitted by /u/Everyday_irie
    [link] [comments]

    Gateway Mod Battlefield style map for Insurgency Sandstorm

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:15 PM PST

    Gateway Mod Battlefield style map for Insurgency Sandstorm

    Hi you may enjoy this map for I made. It has a Battlefield feel to it and some custom Fortresses and buildings made in Blender. The original map was twice as large but too much of a handful for a beginner like myself so had to delete the second half the map and alot of a landscape but give me a thumbs up on the modio page linked and maybe I can get some motivation to keep working on it. It has domination firefight push and checkpoint so far. https://insurgencysandstorm.mod.io/gateway6

    https://preview.redd.it/y45t6h6ukef61.png?width=1020&format=png&auto=webp&s=6bd2d4f5dcb65f45eb1f8061c17128e8bcd07a58

    submitted by /u/NastyNR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment