• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Venice Unleashed Metro M98B Aggressive Playstyle

    Battlefield 3 Venice Unleashed Metro M98B Aggressive Playstyle


    Venice Unleashed Metro M98B Aggressive Playstyle

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:54 PM PST

    Pc coop

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:48 AM PST

    I want to unlock some weapons, but I have nobody to play with.

    If you care to join, add junkleon on origin

    submitted by /u/Denis20092002
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield | The history and evolution of 2 decades of the best online FPS! I Have put in a lot of time and effort. First time I use voice over, I have to improve that next time! Comment your thoughts!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:15 AM PST

    Is anyone hosting on any boosting servers for the PS3? I need to complete some assignments.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:53 AM PST

    I need to complete these Assignments:

    • The 350m headshot for the L96 Spec.
    • 9 more pieces of enemy equipment destroyed with the EoD bot. I don't know if you can destroy a Spawn beacon with an EoD bot.
    • Win 5 rounds of SQDM (fact: SQDM and Squad Rush are both available in the 9 base/stock maps).
    • 2 more rounds of Conquest Dom for JNG-90.
    • Top 5 in a Gun Master round.
    • 5 kills in the modified Humvee, Vodnik and the Van.
    • Destroy an enemy transport vehicle and IFV using airdropped IFV
    • A roadkill with the motor bike (I've gotten it before on CTF on Kiasar Railroad but the assignment wasn't available/unlocked).

    I've found Glaysh_Puppy's server that was hosting it and he/she was using psboosting1, 2, 3 and 4 to force the server into the scoring mode (you need 4 players to start the round with scoring).

    submitted by /u/Noobgamer0111
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment