• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 4, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Just made myself with a copy of BF3 after not playing since PS3 & this spot never gets old... Good Old BF3 Vibes :D

    Battlefield 3 Just made myself with a copy of BF3 after not playing since PS3 & this spot never gets old... Good Old BF3 Vibes :D


    Just made myself with a copy of BF3 after not playing since PS3 & this spot never gets old... Good Old BF3 Vibes :D

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:21 PM PST

    Battlefield 3 Killstreaks in 2021 for you

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:29 AM PST

    Century Kills with m40a5 sniper iron sight in METRO 2021

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:26 PM PST

    need help

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:55 PM PST

    i just got the ea pass and downloaded bf3 now that i have it installed i cant even play it is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Yopperr
    [link] [comments]

    ADS sensitivity

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:22 AM PST

    Is there a way to change the ADS sens? I googled a lot and didn´t really find anything, but I asume there has to be some way to do it. I want my ADS sensitivity to be identical to hip sens (at least on the basic scopes like cobra etc)

    The ADS sensitivity is now set to 50% of your hip sens. any way how to change it?

    If not do you know about a program that alows me to change DPI with my right click while not losing the other binds to right click?

    submitted by /u/uhorecka
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment