• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Battlefield 3 BF3 easter egg in Escape From Tarkov?

    Battlefield 3 BF3 easter egg in Escape From Tarkov?


    BF3 easter egg in Escape From Tarkov?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:54 PM PST

    Finally 100%. Thank you to everyone who commented on my first post.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:39 PM PST

    User generated content disabled? (XB1)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:14 PM PST

    I play BF3 on my XBONE and its been working fine but I added a family account and now whenever I start the game, it says "user content disabled" before getting into the multiplayer browser. It severely limits the number of servers I can join, etc.

    What are the fixes? I set myself for autologin, and I also restarted but the same thing happens.

    submitted by /u/atonesir
    [link] [comments]

    Hi everyone I need help with the last achievement ("Complete Warrior" Got a kill with the following weapons in a single life: Assault Rifle, Jet, Tank)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Battlefield 3

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:09 AM PST

    When will the remaster of Battlefield 3 come out?

    submitted by /u/Great-vladimir2021
    [link] [comments]

    anybody else notice the game feels entirely different on xbox than ps3?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:35 AM PST

    obviously im biased cuz ps3 is where i put all my hours in but i didnt think itd feel so..off? on xbox. not just how the controller feels but the gameplay feels less sharp and less in control. id liken it to the feeling of when you stand up too quick and walk across the room. feels a bit like youre just not quite present/grounded. is it just me or anyone else?

    submitted by /u/stanleyeasterbasket
    [link] [comments]

    no sweeter bliss

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:31 AM PST

    when you make a crazy play. like on noshahr when theres 2 enemy snipers on the crane raining hellfire upon your crayon eating assault and support only team that apparently cant aim for shit so you run to the traintracks n real quick pop off 2 headshots and hit their mobile spawn easy peasy and then when an enemy assault comes chargin up the stairs at you youve already anticipated this and jumped down behind them unknowingly and do a knife takedown from behind. i fucking love this game. battlefield forever

    submitted by /u/stanleyeasterbasket
    [link] [comments]

    Yo if you need a bf3 launch fix look at my video on how to fix it

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:12 AM PST

    Where can I download BF3 DLCs?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:42 AM PST

    Where can I download BF3 DLCs? Other than Origin. I am asking about the expansion pack files (Battlefield 3 > Update > Xpack1-4), not the DLCs' license.

    submitted by /u/Adventurous_News_700
    [link] [comments]

    Neo From Battlefield

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:25 AM PST

    [PS3] Stonks by PTFO'ing in Air Superiority on Nebandan Flats.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:49 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment