• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Shocking moment for him

    Battlefield 4 Shocking moment for him


    Shocking moment for him

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:36 AM PST

    looking for squadmates

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:48 AM PST

    hey guys! i recently started playing battlefield 4 for the first time ever and i love it but i don't have any battlefield playing friends. would love to make a squad with guys or girls, gender does not matter to me.

    i'm a dutch 24 years old guy and i've been playing battlefield since bad company 2 and also battlefield 3.

    submitted by /u/realmaxdiversion
    [link] [comments]

    Hit the pilot at 343m - through smoke

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:46 PM PST

    Hey guys just a question about the performance or BF4 on XSX

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:42 PM PST

    So I have recently got a real bad ich to play BF4 again so I decided to install and play it on XSX.. an wow... it looks horrendous.

    Is there some sort of in system setting? I do remember the game looking this horrific. Very pixelly and like the lighting is just fucked twitching on surfaces, polygons are very apparent.

    I seen some gameplay on YouTube of people playing it on the XSX and it does not look as bad as mine.

    Anyone know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/Kriegler630
    [link] [comments]

    How do you know if you are banned from a server?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:45 AM PST

    The past two days I have been trying to go into my favorite HC server, when it adds me to the queue it will tell me "joining server" and after a pause, that I have lost connection to the session. And it's only for that one server. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/nordco-414
    [link] [comments]

    Please, stop with the rambo revives.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:04 PM PST

    If you see a body out in the open and there are bullets flying everywhere, leave the body alone and do not run out to try and save them. If you revive them you will likely get yourself killed and give the enemy team two extra kills when they get shot with you, this also prolongs the amount of time they have to wait to respawn. You might as well be teamkilling.

    submitted by /u/iilikecereal
    [link] [comments]

    Someone told me they had a BF4 Steam update, anyone else?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:56 PM PST

    Best Revolver

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:08 PM PST

    Really bad frame drops?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:31 PM PST

    For the past few days I've encountered random heavy frame drops (12-16 FPS) for 5-20 seconds. my is pc capable of playing at 80fps easily. I've tried lower my settings but the frame drops are just as bad, it's just as bad even on 32 small map tdm servers. Anyone else encountering this?

    submitted by /u/FF5615
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost in the Shells:

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment