• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Battlefield 4 My favorite sniper only comes with iron sights

    Battlefield 4 My favorite sniper only comes with iron sights


    My favorite sniper only comes with iron sights

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:34 PM PST

    Worst. Swimming. Mechanics. Ever.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:53 AM PST

    thought this 7 msn killfeed was super satisfying/perfect

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:30 PM PST

    Do not play on this server (PC) The admins are bunch of potatoheads. There was a guys using bipod whilst the rules forbid the it. Well, i said that "i want to use the bipod too like him" and got perma banned :)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:30 PM PST

    Strange Lights outside my house! (Location: South China Sea)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:03 PM PST

    Despite the recoil the Deagle 44 is so much fun.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:51 PM PST

    A good read

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:57 PM PST

    Cheeky flank

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:15 AM PST

    I thought this was a nice flank

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:07 AM PST

    When you’re in an attack chopper and see your buddy playing infantry

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:01 AM PST

    So Satisfying

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:42 AM PST

    Sniper with highest rate of fire?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:38 AM PST

    What sniper has the highest rate of fire?

    submitted by /u/willth3pill
    [link] [comments]

    DPM6 Camo

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:01 AM PST

    Anyone have any ideas how I can unlock this camo? No one plays capture the flag when I've checked. Is there any time that I might find a server ? Any help appreciated

    submitted by /u/toooooomp
    [link] [comments]

    Yes, this is legit

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:35 PM PST

    Is EA playing mind games with Battlefield 6 release date?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:24 PM PST

    RPG from the sky!!!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:53 AM PST

    BF4 chopper kill

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:47 AM PST

    UMP9- underdog PDW

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:27 AM PST

    I unlocked this randomly a while ago, decided to try it out of curiosity since I never paid attention to it. Got my mastery dog tag in what felt like no time- I was shocked at how easy to control and versatile it was. You can easily full auto the thing at mid range, holds its own up close too. If you have it unlocked give it a try, you might like it. The unlock assignment is a bit daunting (200 PDW kills and 50 repair tool ribbons) but most of you probably already have the PDW kills. An easy way to get repair ribbons is by shooting your own EOD bot a few times til it starts flaming, then repairing it.

    submitted by /u/deadonarrival0095
    [link] [comments]

    How do I kill people in CQB?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:58 PM PST

    CQB is my greatest weakness. I can hit targets at 50-100m no problem. As soon as people get up in my face at <10m, I completely choke. I can't win a single gunfight. Often, I don't hit a single shot. It doesn't matter what gun I use. I could have a weapon with >800 RPM and still not be able to kill anyone in close quarters. Is there some secret to CQB that I'm missing? I've heard of some weird movement techniques called vouvou or zouzou or some weird French name like that. Better yet, is there some aim trainer I can download?

    Most of the time, I don't understand why I die in close quarters. My aim looks good and I seem to start firing first, but I die every time. I'm not a noob. I have over 300 hours on PC, and over 1000 on console (which doesn't matter much because I had aim assist on console).

    submitted by /u/ChickenPotAndPie
    [link] [comments]

    House of pain

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:57 AM PST

    So I used to play on this server called house of pain. So I decided to play some battlefield today and it's not here. Anyone knows what happened?

    submitted by /u/bruhmomentus888
    [link] [comments]

    I doubt this would happen again, double kill with weapon swap. Headshot with sniper then hip fire with pistol

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:08 PM PST

    Can’t unlock the mp7

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    I've done all the ribbons needed for the mp7 but whenever I destroy a heli for the AA dented part it never gives me the ribbon? Any tips or maybe I'm doing it wrong?

    submitted by /u/DriedSoupInvestments
    [link] [comments]

    How to have fun in BF4?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:33 AM PST

    I really can't have fun in Battlefield 4. I am dying a lot, a don't get that many kills and I can't find something that I like or makes me enjoy the game. I know though that this game has some potential and I don't want to sleep with the thought that I paid 30 euros on garbage. Because Battefield 4 for me is rhe worst game I've played. But is there a way to enjoy the game and don't day so f*cking much? Be honest and PLEASE TELL ME.

    submitted by /u/paulgm23
    [link] [comments]

    Satisfying Duo: Jet Belly Shots and Heli Fade Away Shots

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:47 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment